This is a set of handmade iphone-like brandnew highresolution png Icons (96x96). It´s made for Apps like iPhoneToday, iFonz, WAD and more.
- A BASIC TEMPLATE IS HERE: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=186[/U]
NEW: A Tutorial for Beginners: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=607
and Professionals: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=608
A very nice WAD-iPhone theme can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=556300
- For POINTUI Icons (jif) and smaller 48 Pixel Icons look here (thanks to slow88lx): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=621
- You can change your wm 6.5 Startmenue with this Software: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=567080
- For UltimateLaunch or whatever: icons converted to ICO-Files: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=77
- For IfoneTodayUsers: There is a simple trick so that this Icons look smooth even if they are used as bmp-files with iPhoneToday. So xILukasIx and michoob did that job for me and just layed each Icon on a black background. So use this icons (with a black wallpaper of course):
Credits for some Icons go to the users here, thank you ! I collected the good (or even better ) user made icons in a extra folder, you can download it here:
---> ! DON´T forget to spend me a beer and donate a dollar if you like my work
If this icons don´t look as good on your device, this can result in
a) a small qvga screen and the icons are scaled down too much and loose too much details.
b) using a app or converting icons to .bmp. .bmp does not support partly tranparent pixels that are needed for smooth corners (without white pixels) and the shadows.
c) windows mobile still can display only 65.000 colors and still can´t handle .png graphics.
If you use this for a ROM, Application or a theme here, just give me some credits, no need to ask. It is not allowed to post this icons anywere else or use them for commercial apps without my permission.