BACKUP YOUR DATA BEFORE FLASHING!!!
FLASHING @ YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Remember thread language is ENGLISH!
(though the kitchen is german)
Don't PM me, except for bug fixes (solutions), post any other questions into this thread! And as always: USE Google, SEARCH, WIKI and FAQs
(I did the whole kitchen this way)
HOWTO use the kitchen:
Make sure your phone is plugged to an AC or at least charged at 50 percent BEFORE flashing!!!
- Check FAQs and HowTos below for further information
- Install files from "_PREREQ" folder before flashing!!!
- "SASHIMI" has to be unzipped to your storage card
- Password for the archive: BuddyCount4XDA-DEV
- Extract the kitchen to a root folder without spaces
- Start "erviuskitchen.exe"
- Select "Load ROM"
- Choose "23016" configuration
- From the list in the middle make your package selections, by doubleclicking
- Make sure "Real WM 6.5 AKU" is checked
- Hit "Create ROM"
- When everything is built, the window for flashing appears. Cancel it, I recommend flashing by Micro-SD (see FAQs)
- FLASH HSPL 1.56 from "_PREREQ" folder
- FLASH "Radio_126.96.36.199" from "_PREREQ"
- Finally FLASH "ruu_signed.nbh" from "RELEASE_Blackstone" folder (see FAQs)
- REMEBER TO HARDRESET!!!
- Enjoy your custom ROM
The kitchen and its folder structure is designed for easy use. Extensions and packages containing a leading "_MY_" where modified by me (Mostly to meet CPL numbers and links in german rom folder structure.) So if you update them, watch out for the "app.reg", "app.dat" and "*.provxml" files to meet the kitchen structure. The "OEM" folder contains command files for language specific folders and CABs installations for the first startup and the customizing. (I will explain that in more detail, when writing the FAQs).
Why moving to WM65:
- Nearly 99% german OS and APPs
- Better power management (battery lasts about twice the time as some shipping ROMs)
- Rhodium manila fully working (including new features, SMS, Worldclock, AudioPlayer and Weather)
- High-res icons for APPs and folders
- Fingerfriendly menus (and in this release) keyboard
- Everything is skinnable directly from the OS without extra apps
- Fast WM 6.5 Lock-Slider (below 1 sec.)
- Auto Screenrotation
- Nearly all APPs from 6.1 work (except WVGA Fix, but isn't needed for ScummVM, just rotate )
- And much more...!
ROM only (23016):
OLD FILES!!! (use new ones above)
ROM only (23008):
ROM only (23004):
Kitchen (23003; STANBYFREEZE):
ROM only (23003; STANBYFREEZE):
BUGs and fixes:
I spent a lot of time bugfixing the manila Rhodium issues and other language specific errors. But most bugs have been fixed, so the ROM runs really smooth. Its ready for daily use!
- SRS WOW causes Media Player volume control not to work properly. (So don't use it right now)
- Backlight, lightsensor & auto lock times (perfect settings have to be found)
- Energy-Management log doesn't work
- "Windows Live Search" is not german
- Comm Manger: Bluetooth ON/ OFF switch not working (FIX: Tap to the left of the switch and watch the taskbar for the Bluetooth icon)
- Leave "push internet engine" to save about 10 percent of RAM
- Manila is hungry and consumes a lot of RAM
- If u choose all APPs, when building, be patient!!! First boot will take a lot of time (but will succeed!).
- Some bugfixes
- Memory usage improvements
- Speed improvements (though it is really acceptable)
- Cleaning, to maximize internal, available storage
See below for further installation information (FAQs & HowTos)!
English is not my native language, so typos might not be rare...
The BlackStone is my first windows mobile device, so I'm still learning
(And my first post in a forum like that, so mods, please tell me, if I did sth. wrong. If so, sorry in advance!)
The aim of this kitchen is to provide a fully featured, stable and fast german ROM, which anybody can customize to his needs. WWE will be added. (At least the fixes and packages are WWE compatible by now, except for some missing shortcuts).
Due to the fact of having a full time job, a girlfriend and some IT-related projects running, I cannot respond that quick to posts or PMs. So please be patient and don't spam my box or this thread!
If you appreciate my work, consider a small donation! THX! (Donators will be listed)
- Ollipro for HSPL to make all the flashing possible!
- Ervius and Bepe for this great kitchen!!!
- Sparkienl for providing the system OS base files!
- Special THX to Miri for all the cummunity support! (And greyscreen fix )
- Da_G for his hard work!
- Starbase64 for his effort in the german community!
- ANDYx1975 for the (nearly) last german MUI issues
- The whole XDA-Community!
- HTC for manufactureing those lovely devices!
- Microsoft for developing WM 6.5!
- Google for that great search engine! (Though its scary they know everything )
Special thanks to the following donators: (I'll drink a beer to you! THX!!!)
- badboy007 for the first donation! (w00t )
- Please PM me your nick, if you made a donation. I will post your name here