[Theme] My Very First Pink Hello Kitty Tokidoki Theme

Search This thread

regunus

Jan 29, 2008
Nea Filadelfeia
Hi! I could share this theme but it's not 100% done. I haven't tried to see if there is any problem and haven't uninstall it so I'm not sure if it's ok to share it. :)

Well, first of all, sharing will send you to heaven :p:p

second, xda members are the best bug reporters around :D

Just don't leave us without that theme, cause I've allready shown the screenshots to my wife :rolleyes:

keep up the good work :cool:

capluk

Jun 24, 2009
Jakarta
nice theme!! but so girly :p
what kind of software did you use to make that. i wonder to make my own and see if i can share then...

sajmack

Apr 18, 2009
I have installed it but the theme does not apper i have windows mobile 6.1.....
is it for 6.5

Sera_6969

Feb 27, 2009
Excellent theme babykitty. I was getting very tired of all the 'serious' TF themes it's nice to have something to liven up my UI :)

Please think of doing some more!

james_2k

Apr 5, 2009
nice theme. may i suggest that you change the background on the non home manila pages by taking that background and running it through a blur filter in photoshop? it makes everything easier to read and gives the appearance of a through glass look which, imo, is classy ;)

the home screen would of course have the normal image.

chrikri

Apr 17, 2010
Florida, US
Hi, i know its kinda late for this comment, but my wife its a huge fan of hello kitty and shes in love with ur theme, she got a hd2 t mobile, the question is does it work on hd2 and how i install it but doesnt work. Please help, my wife its driving me nuts, thx :)

Anielynn70

Feb 25, 2011
Oh my gosh! I want it too. :) Any way at all to make this work on an HTC Diamond Touch? I have windows 6.5. And a custom rom running. I am such a newbie. Lol.