By Amon_RA, Retired Senior Recognized Developer on 10th July 2009, 11:51 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th August 2009, 05:19 PM |#151  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrbourque

Guys are you not reading the posts lol. IF YOU USE GOLD CARD IT MASKS THE CID FOR YOU.....so stop worrying about cid and worry about what else will fail after that

So, I created gold card for my magic, how do I get the ROM from RUU_Sapphire_HTC_Europe_2.17.401.2_HTC_PTG_release _signed_NoDriver.exe file?

10th August 2009, 05:23 PM |#152  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Cool explain how the gold car stuff would work im willing to try it on my phone...
10th August 2009, 05:28 PM |#153  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adityaw

So, I created gold card for my magic, how do I get the ROM from RUU_Sapphire_HTC_Europe_2.17.401.2_HTC_PTG_release _signed_NoDriver.exe file?

someone has it posted somewhere im not sure
10th August 2009, 05:31 PM |#154  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zambezy

Cool explain how the gold car stuff would work im willing to try it on my phone...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...light=goldcard

If you need help with cid for the mytouch message me on gtalk
Jrbourque898@gmail.com
10th August 2009, 05:32 PM |#155  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrbourque

someone has it posted somewhere im not sure

Is it the "rom.zip" file? if it does how do I do it? rename it to update.zip and go to recovery mode and apply it? or other way?
10th August 2009, 05:33 PM |#156  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adityaw

Is it the "rom.zip" file? if it does how do I do it? rename it to update.zip and go to recovery mode and apply it? or other way?

to be honest i haven't tried the ruu file to flash it yet, or i would have done the gold card thing already lol. Sooo not to sure on that.
10th August 2009, 05:36 PM |#157  
Flag Kirkland, WA
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Gold Cards.?.?
Would somebody be willing to write a quick tut on setting up a "Gold Card"? And, start it in its own thread? (so this one stays on topic) I would like to get that set up and try a few things. Maybe give some extra feedback, so we can get this thing rooted. Much Thanks, in advance.
10th August 2009, 05:41 PM |#158  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyha

Would somebody be willing to write a quick tut on setting up a "Gold Card"? And, start it in its own thread? (so this one stays on topic) I would like to get that set up and try a few things. Maybe give some extra feedback, so we can get this thing rooted. Much Thanks, in advance.

i posted a link above
10th August 2009, 07:31 PM |#159  
Flag Kirkland, WA

More
Lightbulb I was being a "Ritard"
Oh sh!t. I am "That Guy"? That guy that doesn't read all the posts? F, Me. Sorry, Bro. I always sit here and laugh at all the people that pull that nonsense. And, I just did the same thing. Someone, please... slap my hand!
10th August 2009, 07:36 PM |#160  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyha

Oh sh!t. I am "That Guy"? That guy that doesn't read all the posts? F, Me. Sorry, Bro. I always sit here and laugh at all the people that pull that nonsense. And, I just did the same thing. Someone, please... slap my hand!

no no wasn't trying to yell at your for that lol. I was posting about gold card on same page or a page back. the caps was meant to get attention not yell. my bad
10th August 2009, 07:43 PM |#161  
Flag Kirkland, WA

More
No worries, Bro. I wasn't offended. Didn't even notice any caps. I just needed to take a minute to laugh at myself.

Side note: Have we heard of anyone who is proficient in Jtag? Or, are we even looking in that direction for root access?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)