This is Android 1.6 (Donut).
Two rules for posting in this thread:
1. READ THE FRAKKING CHANGELOG
2. Then read this: http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
* Please don't install anything you find here unless you want to help test and know what you are doing. Questions about GMail timeouts or your Market apps not updating will be ignored (not that they are broken in this build, but that the chance of it being ROM-related is almost nil). Use the stable version instead!
* Always run a Nandroid backup before flashing anything you find here.
* DO NOT post in this thread any one-liners like "okay flashing now!". I'm not trying to be a jerk, but these threads move fast and we need to minimize the clutter. It's very possible that you will be banned if a mod sees this.
* This is not the right thread for discussing compcache and swap-related things!
* If you have installed a theme, your "warranty" is null and void! Don't post bugs here if you have installed a theme. And don't pretend like you haven't installed a theme just so you can waste people's time. That also goes for anything else you flash on top of the ROM that messes with the framework, like HTC Music. Just reinstall the ROM and try to reproduce your issue (and provide a log!!)
#include <std/disclaimer.h> /* * While this build is heavily optimized, it is also capable of pushing your G1 * much harder. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis. Please do some * research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
HE OR SHE THAT ASKS QUESTIONS ALREADY ASKED OR THAT ARE IN THE CHANGE LOG. (Next Post)
WILL BE BANNED..............
Think before you post, warning issued!!!!
(v188.8.131.52 - experimental version, updated 9/18):
Theme Template - v184.108.40.206 (for crazy theme developers):
Code Repository on GitHub: http://github.com/cyanogen
If anyone is bored, knows Java & Android, and wants to help, I take patches!
add 2 different system folders into your updates, 1 contains a plethora of beastiality and the other is the real image, have it run a small binary that gets a random number, if the number is divisible by 3 it gives you bad rom