If you are like me and most of you are if you are on this site. You love to hack/flash/reset/whatever to your phone but when you do so you lose most of your settings. I have a solution for one of the most annoying, in my opinion, reconfiguration you have to do. Adding all your Contact Ringtones and Sound & Notification Settings back to your phone.
KeepMyTones V1.6 Features:
- List All Contacts and wether they have a ringtone or not.
- Save/Restore Contact Ringtone Settings.
- Edit/Remove Contact Ringtone (WMA and MP3 Supported).
- Ability to decided where to save the file and where to restore from.
- Save/Restore your Sounds & Notification Settings
- Program now grabs all events from the phone instead of having them preprogrammed. If an event does not exist on a phone while restoring it will simply skip that event.
- Contact Ringtones can now preview WMA files.
- General Code Cleanup and Optimization
- FIXED: Multiple previewing of Contact Ringtones.
- FIXED: Works will all tested Windows Mobile 6.5 Roms both stock and cooked.
- FIXED: Removed Custom Message Balloon Notifications replaced with standard MessageBox.
- ADDED: Error Log for Contact Ringtone Restore. The file is created in the application directory \ErrorLog.txt.
ADDED: NON TOUCH SCREEN CAPABLE PHONE SUPPORT.
Check out the Cab Download below. Notifications does not work at the moment but you can Backup and Restore your Contact Ringtones.
Save Contact RingTone Screen:
Save Sounds & Notification Screen:
TOUCH SCREEN PHONES ONLY.
Click here for the Download Page
NON TOUCH SCREEN PHONES CAB BELOW
(Please post in the page telling me so. Just trying to get a grasp of how far my programs spreads.......3500 downloads and counting)
*** Your praises havn't gone unnoticed. Softpedia added KeepMyTones today (7-28-2009) to their database of Software for PocketPC ***
What i'm looking for from everyone.
Just your feedback and any errors you may come across. Previously there was only three other people who have tested it, all being my friends so i'd like some outside input. Let me know if you hate it, love it, or even have a need for it. I know it saves me and my buddies a bunch of time not having to set those back up. I have about 30 set ringtones for various people, so its really nice.
Hope everyone likes it. This is my first app launched on XDA....
The KeepMyTonesSmartCab.cab FILE IS ONLY FOR NON TOUCH SCREEN PHONES, ALL OTHER TOUCH SCREEN PHONES SHOULD DOWNLOAD FROM THE LINK ABOVE.