FORUMS

RUU_Rhodium_HTC_GER_1.19.407.1_Radio_Rhodium_3.44. 25.27_Signed_Ship

145 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By edl, Senior Member on 4th August 2009, 11:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello, official Rom Update for unbranded German devices

Thought I would share here, for the purposes, that somebody couln´t get the Rom-Upgrade at the HTC-Site.

XDA-Wiki updated : http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...2FShipped_Roms


Direct link : RUU_Rhodium_HTC_GER_1.19.407.1_Radio_Rhodium_3.44. 25.27_Signed_Ship.rar - 146.77MB ---> Zshare

PS: If this thread is nonsense, the please Mods ,feel free to delet the thread.

Thank you very much
4th August 2009, 12:57 PM |#2  
variosteph's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Dark Side Of The Sun
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
thanks!

so i´ll just have to wait till harspl is released

steph
4th August 2009, 01:36 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
O2 germany branding
hi, I'd like to upgrade my O2 Germany Branding on HTC Touch Pro2

can someone tell me whether it's going?

I did downloaded "RUU_Rhodium_HTC_GER_1.19.407.1_Radio_Rhodium_3.44 . 25.27_Signed_Ship" but my Provider-branding can not update



Quote:
Originally Posted by variosteph

thanks!

so i´ll just have to wait till harspl is released

steph

4th August 2009, 01:43 PM |#4  
variosteph's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Dark Side Of The Sun
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zekon

hi, I'd like to upgrade my O2 Germany Branding on HTC Touch Pro2

can someone tell me whether it's going?

I did downloaded "RUU_Rhodium_HTC_GER_1.19.407.1_Radio_Rhodium_3.44 . 25.27_Signed_Ship" but my Provider-branding can not update


wait for hardspl
4th August 2009, 01:52 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
QMAT will help you !
4th August 2009, 02:09 PM |#6  
variosteph's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Dark Side Of The Sun
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregmag

QMAT will help you !

i thoght qmat could only be used to flash from stock-rom to stock-rom?
4th August 2009, 02:40 PM |#7  
edl's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Audi-City
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
This Rom here is a stock-ROM
So if i´m not wrong you can upgrade this ROM with GoldCard-Methode.

If i´m wrong please let now.
4th August 2009, 03:40 PM |#8  
variosteph's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Dark Side Of The Sun
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edl

So if i´m not wrong you can upgrade this ROM with GoldCard-Methode.

If i´m wrong please let now.

yes this is a stock rom, but my vario V is from t-mobile with t-mobile branded rom, zekon´s is o2 branded
...don´t know if this will work
4th August 2009, 05:24 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
what it GoldCard-Methode? cann you give more info pls?
4th August 2009, 06:23 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have a German Version and installed WWE and then French version with QMAT without problem.
4th August 2009, 08:28 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
with QMAT only? have you manual & tutorial how I can update my O2Branding with QMAT?

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregmag

I have a German Version and installed WWE and then French version with QMAT without problem.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes