FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Theme] Htc Heroine (For The Ladies) Cyanogen 4.0.2 [8/26/09]

356 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By armyranger251, Senior Member on 5th August 2009, 04:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Htc Heroine By Armyranger251 And Beagz

1. first off id like to thank Tehseano and Moonsspoon for making the hero theme in the first place and because i used a couple of parts from their theme

2. Stericson for rebuilding the htc music to work on cupcake and for helpin me understand things

3. Beagz for takin the time to help me understand more about xml edits and stayed by ready to answer any questions i had, and for the modifed htc music and music widget

4. sir mez for helpin me to learn what xmls i needed to change to get the desired effects.

5. crotalusfreak because i used some of the dark aspects from his jetblack theme and it gave me the ideas.

6. Thanks To Manup456 For allowing me to modify His Widgets for use with my theme

7. Thanks To rgv151 For his Modified MMS.apk

This Is Version Of My Dark Hero Theme Redone For Women

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot1249488670290.jpg
Views:	1702
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	212890

Name:	screenshot1249488701845.jpg
Views:	1055
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	212891

Name:	screenshot1249488756379.jpg
Views:	1116
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	212892

Name:	screenshot1249488833108.jpg
Views:	854
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	212893

Name:	screenshot1249488895372.jpg
Views:	798
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	212894

Name:	screenshot1249488864585.jpg
Views:	610
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	212895

As goes with any other theme or rom you are responsible for your own actions and if by some act of god mess up your phone by installing this theme its on you

Htc Heroine 4.0.2 Fixed Full Rom With All Extras DO NOT WIPE BEFORE OR AFTER FLASHING AND IF YOU HAVE AN ANALOG CLOCK ON YOUR HOMESCREEN REMOVE FROM HOMESCREEN BEFORE FLASHING,

http://www.4shared.com/file/12773067.../_2__402a.html

Htc Heroine 3.9.7 Full Rom With All Extras DO NOT WIPE BEFORE OR AFTER FLASHING AND IF YOU HAVE AN ANALOG CLOCK ON YOUR HOMESCREEN REMOVE FROM HOMESCREEN BEFORE FLASHING, YOU WILL GET A WHITE SCREEN FOR THE BOOT IMAGE DO NOT BE ALARMED ITS SOMETHING THAT IS BROKEN IN CYANOGENS 3.9.7 BUILD AND HE ALREADY KNOWS AND IS WORKIN TO FIX IT[/U][/B]

http://www.4shared.com/file/12282662..._Full_Rom.html

Feel Free To Learn From This Theme Use Pieces Of It For your Themes Or Wutever Else You May Want To Use It For
The Following User Says Thank You to armyranger251 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift armyranger251 Ad-Free

5th August 2009, 05:02 PM |#2  
La, Cali!!!
Thanks Meter: 423

More
You might wanna adds pics or no one will dl and try
5th August 2009, 05:07 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbonez9

You might wanna adds pics or no one will dl and try

read the last sentence i was waiting for it to finish flashing and startup so i can take some screenshots
+
5th August 2009, 07:04 PM |#4  
Flag Altamonte Springs, Florida
Thanks Meter: 6

More
My sister and roomate's wife extend their thanks. Its hard finding good themes for girls.
5th August 2009, 07:07 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
im fixin to release an update i found a problem with that one
5th August 2009, 07:10 PM |#6  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 0

More
its very nice...dont get me wrong...but my sister tells me that she is looking for something elegant...whimsical if you will...something that can remind her of those "green" toyota prius commercials if you know what im saying...modern maybe?

but this is nice too...it will def have an audience
5th August 2009, 07:32 PM |#7  
Colorado Springs
Thanks Meter: 0

More
My sister would love this. Hopefully we can get the updated version
5th August 2009, 07:32 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Fixed- Link has been put back up
5th August 2009, 11:22 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
funny how men usually assume that if it's pink or hello kitty women will like it (or that men won't). With that said, looks good, but are the screenshots anything to go by? because the pink looks kind of smeared, and I'm hoping it's just a compression artifact. I'll try this and see
6th August 2009, 12:13 AM |#10  
Flag Greenacres, FL
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jubeh

funny how men usually assume that if it's pink or hello kitty women will like it (or that men won't). With that said, looks good, but are the screenshots anything to go by? because the pink looks kind of smeared, and I'm hoping it's just a compression artifact. I'll try this and see

Was not an assumption. This was to fulfill a woman's request.
And those are artifacts theme much better on phone.
6th August 2009, 12:20 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
yeah, i just saw that. I did notice one thing though, you seem to be missing a boot screen, all I get is a white screen at boot (i applied with no wipe on top of cm397)
take this as constructive criticism as that's the way i intend it. The pink coloring is fine, but it feels like you over-did it. Not everything has to be shaded pink, then it looks like you drowned your phone in cool-aid. It's nice to have the original look with some accents (like, coming from tehseano's theme, change only the buttons, progress bars, and only the green accented parts to pink)
Last, a problem i mentioned to tehseano but he never corrected. The app tray open/close arrow comes slightly off (1 pixel) when morphing from the open to the close one and viceversa. To fix it, just knock i pixel off the top from the down arrow and one pixel off the bottom of the up arrow (or the other way around, i dont remember))
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)