FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

New HTC Magic Update Avail for Nordic/Portugal - Please Upload

271 posts
Thanks Meter: 40
 
By kb7sqi, Senior Member on 6th August 2009, 10:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
There's a new Official HTC Magic update located here:
http://www.htc.com/europe/SupportDow...at=2&dl_id=633

Here's the info on the page:

Improved Functions
1. Google Maps has been updated to version 3.1.1.
2. Setup Wizard has been updated to load all privacy policies and Google Terms of Service from the network.
3. Fixed Exchange Contact and Calendar synchronization issues. After editing contacts without a photo assigned, contact synchronization would fail. After editing calendar appointments and accepting changes using ‘enter’ calendar synchronization would fail.
4. Fixed authentication failure when manually setting up an Exchange server account.
5. Google security patch fix. For details, please refer to http://www.ocert.org/advisories/ocert-2009-011.html

Note:
* The update is available for the following regions:
Portugal- ROM version 1.19.410.1;
Nordic- ROM version 1.19.409.2

Could some one please make this available for download? You need a valid serial number to download it. I'd like to use it to update a custom rogers build for the G1/Dream. Thanks.
 
 
6th August 2009, 10:51 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
I sent you a link by PM, I'd post it here but it's on rapidshare limited to 10 downloads...
6th August 2009, 11:00 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Thanks! I'm downloading it now. Hopefully it'll help get rid of a few annoying bugs in the Roger builds. Like stuck widgets, etc. I'll let you know how it turns out.
6th August 2009, 11:07 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag aberdeen
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
will this work with the 32b ?
6th August 2009, 11:30 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Probably not, it has the HTC kernel so it probably won't boot on the 32B
6th August 2009, 11:54 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellHitZ

I sent you a link by PM, I'd post it here but it's on rapidshare limited to 10 downloads...

Could you PM that to me as well?
6th August 2009, 11:56 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by narf_android

Could you PM that to me as well?

Sent Can someone who I PMed upload it somewhere else please?
7th August 2009, 01:01 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellHitZ

Sent Can someone who I PMed upload it somewhere else please?

I've posted the rom.zip file from the:
RUU_Sapphire_HTC_Europe_2.17.401.2_HTC_PTG_release _signed_NoDriver.exe

file on my web server temporarily since I kept getting time outs while trying to upload it to rapidshare. I'll leave it up for a week or so. If you want the original file, I can upload that to the server as well. I don't run windows, so I simply used wine to extract the rom.zip. Here's the link & md5sum:

http://kb7sqi.com/files/misc/android/rom.zip

0caed9ff7097c40a2086f0f7f55e7fa0 rom.zip

http://kb7sqi.com/files/misc/android...d_NoDriver.exe

cbd568371724c3f496130449f0da9f0e RUU_Sapphire_HTC_Europe_2.17.401.2_HTC_PTG_release _signed_NoDriver.exe


Hope this will helps. HellHitZ, thanks for the original file again! I just posted the original file just in case.

Steve
7th August 2009, 02:37 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb7sqi

I've posted the rom.zip file from the:
RUU_Sapphire_HTC_Europe_2.17.401.2_HTC_PTG_release _signed_NoDriver.exe

file on my web server temporarily since I kept getting time outs while trying to upload it to rapidshare. I'll leave it up for a week or so. If you want the original file, I can upload that to the server as well. I don't run windows, so I simply used wine to extract the rom.zip. Here's the link & md5sum:

http://kb7sqi.com/files/misc/android/rom.zip

0caed9ff7097c40a2086f0f7f55e7fa0 rom.zip

http://kb7sqi.com/files/misc/android...d_NoDriver.exe

cbd568371724c3f496130449f0da9f0e RUU_Sapphire_HTC_Europe_2.17.401.2_HTC_PTG_release _signed_NoDriver.exe


Hope this will helps. HellHitZ, thanks for the original file again! I just posted the original file just in case.

Steve

Thank-you very much.
7th August 2009, 06:58 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
I just wanted to thank HellHitZ one more time. I was successful in using the system.img to update a custom version of Virtudude's V3 Rom along w/ some other minor updates for the G1. I didn't even wipe before upgrading & the speed difference is very noticable. So thanks again!
7th August 2009, 10:59 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb7sqi

http://kb7sqi.com/files/misc/android/rom.zip

0caed9ff7097c40a2086f0f7f55e7fa0 rom.zip

Downloading that with 2k/s :/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes