Update[APP][17.Sep 09][WM6.5]--- TitaniumRSS -V1.1- ---["Black Beauty"]

2,222 posts
Thanks Meter: 272

By MichelDiamond, Retired Recognized Developer on 8th August 2009, 08:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi 2 all,
now you don't have to wait any longer

Changed State: RELEASE 1.1, 17. Sep. 200, 2.30 p.m. MESZ

I developed / will still develop a Titanium Plugin for RSS (my external RSS-Reader is to powerful... and too ... external ) - therefore TitaniumRSS

A RSS-Reader is much more, if it's integrated in Titanium - It's an information application - you don't have to use so much external apps, which lists the current TV program or cinema news or Newspaper Reading or...
*click here to see, that it's indifferent, that it's a RSS-Reader*

At first:

Please read Installation-Instructions here in Post - also the FAQs and the short description in Post #2
I'm not responsible for any damage to your device -but I don't think there will be something damaged

TitaniumRSS will already use in the Basic Version ("Black Beauty") some special Features of Titanium, which aren't in use in other Titanum-Pluins at the moment. It's an Application - Titanium is only the view.
Developed in C (MSDN) , C++ (MSDN/MFC) and cascaded Mort-Scripts.

Will run on each ROM, indifferent to the ROM's language and its directory structures

Also all common resolutions - run and tested on QVGA, WQVGA, VGA, WVGA

In V1 it's made for Standard Titanium - so everything which is using "Titanium<your_res>.cpr" and should also run fine on the standard Titanium-Themes which uses TitaniumListView.
For support to special-cpr-Themes: Later versions perhaps.

TitaniumRSS is free!!! If you downloaded it from somewhere else,and you have paid for it - fetch your money back and download it free from here or htc-developers.de. I would be delighted about a coffee - but I don't develop here too earn money.
If you want to post TitaniumRSS somewhere else: only with quoting the Text beneath

Changelog:
1.1:
- Added more Backgroundprocesses to fill Panels, so:
- Faster turning Overview-Panel
- Fast changing FullView-Item-Overview
- Faster animations
- Now you can change the number of Items in a Feed -> Titanium.ini: maxitems (Recommended: 5,10,15,20,...)
- Turning backwards in Page1 of Overview - you will get to last feed
- Turning forwards from Last Feed - you will get to Page1 in Full View
- Improved Background-Process-Handling
- Restore last TitaniumRSS.ini
- Feed-Reader deletes old items after changing maxitems
- showing Feednumber in Item-Title in Full View
- some little bugfixes
- ..much more little things

Features 1.0:
- up to 96 Feeds
- On-The-Fly-Switching between Preview (Stndard-Titanium) and FulView (special cpr for TitaniumRSS - using your Titanium-Style!!!)
- All Panels animated
- All common Resolutions: QVGA, WQVGA,VGA,WVGA
- Most of Icons are Buttons!!! No need for controlling TitaniumRSS by Contextmenu - except for Updating the Feeds and toggling View (see Post #2)
- Nevertheless of course: Contextmenus according to current Page
- Possibility to jump direct into Feed online
- Pssibility to read Feed-Text OFFLINE in Browser for HTML-Feeds
- 2 different skins possible byOn-he-fly-Switching (e.g. JMLToday-Skins!)
- developed in C, C++ and Mortscript
- for all Standard-Titanium-Themes
- Feeds can be stored in Internal Storage (recommended: direct in Internal Storage folder, TitaniumRSS wilm create automatically "TitaniumRSSFeeds" as Subdirectory - later the Skins will rely on this directory and TitaniumRSS will make all full-automatic)
- Secure switch to FullView -your original system (.cpr) will never be touched of TitanumRSS
- Fallback mechanism to switch back to Preview Mode - even after uninstalling
- much more.. find it out...

Limitations of V 1.0:
- App-Language: english - langage support will come later
- Skin-Support wll also come later, if much more wishes are implemented - makes more sense. But then: n the fly-switchng between Skins
- Feed-Text-Size up to 1 MB (that's large enough for 98% of all feeds for beginning)
- Item-Count: Hardcoded to 10 Items in V1.0 - will be maked flexible in one of the next updates -> no more in V1.1

Installation:
Please consider at first:
There is "CAN" and "MUST".
But everything except from TitaniumRSS.cab has to be done only one time. Afterwards it's enough to update only TtitaniumRSS itself.
One warning: Never update or uninstall TitaniumRSS in FullView -because that's not your original cpr - but if you forgot it - no problem -read the FAQs

CAN be made :
- Install JMLToday *Download JMLToday* and JMLLibrary >=0.3*Download JMLLibrary* for Comm-Manager-Functionalities.
TitaniumRSSwill see while analysation, that JMLTodayis installed and will set it as Top-Plugin in FullView instead of CClock.
- in Post #2 yu will find a special TitaniumRSS-Skin for JMLToday (animated digital clock already for 5.4 and upper) - which suits to Black design of TitaniumRSS. With Reanalysation you can make it that it'snly in FullView and youcan use another skin in norml Titanium-Mode ("Preview")

MUST (one time) :

- Mortscript 4.2 *Download Mortscript 4.2*

- JMLPanex >= 0.99 / better 1.0 *Download JMLPanex* ,that Titanium-Buttons are working

Installation newest Version of TitaniumRSS :
- if youhavea previous Versin ofTitaniumRSS: Switch to Preview Mode!!! (otherwise don't complain - read FAQs
-also ifyouhave a previous Version ofTitaniumRSS: Save your TitaniumRSS.ini. You will be asked to use former .ini while installing,but if you would say accidently "no"...

- Install TitaniumRSS - .cab into MAIN STORAGE like each Titanium Plugin
during install:
-- as directory for Feeds choose DIRECT "Internal Storage" when you are asked. TitaniumRSS will create subfolder ""TitaniumRSSFeeds" (will be later used also for Skins)
-- If Window for Analysation appears - only press Start -TitaniumRSS will need app. 2 seconds to analyse and clone yoursystem and inject the FullMod-Panels. If successfull - window will close automatic.

Handling:
To manage your Feeds - only edit the TitaniumRSS.ini in Installation Directory of TitaniumRSS ( \program files\TitanumRSS )
A later Version will make this by Menu, but not for now.
So please have a look - the Value "Hinterster Feed" must set to the number of the last Feed, you have set in TitaniumRSS.ini

I think it's self-explaininghow to manage your Feeds.

Therefore that Windows Mobile is still Beta and TitaniumRSS uses muchFunctions of titanium - if there are any issues -please tell me your Build,too.I hope we can all get rid of this issues if Final WinMo 6.5 is released.

Credits goes to:
- My Beta-Testers!!! Thank you - so we know that 1.0 is stable!
Especially thx to: Jumba, tb1502, lesscro,johncmolyneux,ultravox,ric69,aaronpoweruse r and much more!!! Sorry - I don't want to forget sb.
- JMHL for JMLPanex! and much more
- drkfngdrgnlrd for his Findings to make Titanium toa great view
- MaTT_Jackson from htc-developers.de for the Panel-Glasses
- The Team from htc-developers.de at all
- Vinsos for the number-Images
- All people,who answered in this thread to know what's important for the basic TitaniumRSS

It was really hard work - especially to get the right basicconcept, whichcan be later expanded to all the wishes. Which canbe used easy and intuitive. Which is deep integrated in your Titanium.

Download: *click here to download TitaniumRSS* or click on the attachment (it's the same)

I hope you like it -

have Fun by reading Feeds with TitaniumRSS!!!

Micha

TitaniumRSS is free und will stay free -and is available at:
www.xda-developers.com
and
www.htc-developers.de
and
http://htc-touch-diamond.forumactif.info(Thx LeSScro)

Like my work? For motivation, better developing environment and especially coffee - to spend much more nights, you can donate a cup of coffee for me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Trss_perspective1.jpg
Views:	5946
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	227277   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot11.Jpeg
Views:	805
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	227280   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot9.Jpeg
Views:	574
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	227281   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot12.Jpeg
Views:	676
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	227282   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot13.Jpeg
Views:	617
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	227283   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot16.Jpeg
Views:	514
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	227284  
Attached Files
File Type: cab TitaniumRSS_1.0_BlackBeauty.CAB - [Click for QR Code] (1.36 MB, 695 views)
File Type: cab TitaniumRSS_1.1.CAB - [Click for QR Code] (1.36 MB, 824 views)

8th August 2009, 08:15 PM |#2  
OP Retired Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Short description & FAQs & suitable JMLTodaySkin for TitaniumRSS

Short description:
I think I made it intuitive to control TitaniumRSS.
After install you are inPreview Mode - youcan toggle between Preview - and FullView by Menu. In FullView you get 4 new "Sub-"Plugins with bigger size to read the RSS full - in Preview Mode you can read the Beginnings of each Text, to know, if it's interesting at the moment.
The most things (exept Buttons) can be done with the Buttons in the Plugin - thank JMLPanex.

I made to graphics to explain:

PreviewMode:

FullViewMode:

To choose which feeds you want to have - in V1.0 you have to edit the TitaniumRSS.ini. One example for a feed-entry:
Code:
[Feed1]
shortname=XDA-Devs all
url=http://forum.xda-developers.com/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=260
maxitems=10
includepics=0
offlineReading=0
marked=0
updated=1
updating=0
I think it's self-explaining - but: maxitem,inludepics,offlineReading has no effect in 1.0 - it's enough to change shortname and url
And the Number of the Feed of course

And here's the settings, also in TitaniumRSS.ini:

Code:
[General]
FeedPath=\Interner Speicher\TitaniumRSSFeeds
HintersterFeed=19

[Settings]
TurnAnimationDelay=170
FlipAnimationDelay=190
PanexPath=\Programme\JMLPanex
TextSignsPerLine=48
FullTextSignsPerLine1=42
FullTextSignsPerLine2=50
TextLines=4
FullTextLines1=3
FullTextLines2=5
You can play around with the animation speed - but please tell me, what would be better for your device.
And one important thing: Please set "Hinterster Feed" to the number of the last feed you have set. e.g. your last feed is [feed19] - set it to HintersterFeed=19

This will be in a later done automatically by Config-Menuin in a later version of TitaniumRSS. I think it's not too hard for now

FAQs:
Where's the suitable MLToday-Skin in "Black Beauty-Style"?
Look at bottom of this Post

If have updated/uninstalled TitaniumRSS and see red crosses now or "Install now"...
...andyou have forget to say, that you didn't read Post #1
You have updated/reinstalled in FullView - and so you uninstaled your current view. But never mind: In "Internal Storage\TitaniumRSSFeeds\Internals" you will find the 'trssSwitchback.mscr' - it won't be uninstalled - click on it to switch back.
If you have reinstalled TitaniumRSS (e.g. new Version) in FullMode - you would see this "install now"- but you have already a Link inStartmenu->Utilities->TitaniumRSS->"TitaniumRSS Preview" to switch back.
If you deleted all that, too... TitaniumRSS never changes your .cpr -and so: With CHOME-Editor look into ExtensibilityXML and replace CPRFileName="TitaniumRSS" with CPRFileName="Titanium"

only english?
yes - choose of language is prepared, but not active. Later version.
But your feeds can have each language you like But Signs-wrapping is needed in later version for speciallanguage to read 'em better

I see HTML-Code insome feeds
Yes -there'saneed of aHTML-Wrapper. There's nothing free-soIhave write it sometimes. Meanwhile youhave the option inFullView inContextmenu "Read HTML in Browser(offline)" - your Default Browser will show the Text without connectiong to internet.

Which options are to update?
You can mark each fead in Main-Plugin - only by tapping on text - nd afterwards "Update Marked Feeds" in Context Menu
Or "Mark All" and Update Marked feeds... would update all
Or a single feed - in PReview or Full View you have the option in Context-Menu to update only this feed

What means blue,red and green progress-Bars?

Blue= While updating marked feeds -the progress of complete update
Red=Single/current Update: checking & establishing internet connection
Green=Single/current Update: Internet connected - download and handling Feed

I use sometimes WLAN to update - will my device be disconnected while updating much feeds, because of suspend?
No - Suspend is during Updating Feeds disabled Only Backlight is going down to save energy.

The animations stuck sometimes
Titanium cannot display .gif's. So I use .png-Motion Try to change setting to get it better. I will make some caching to improve it later on, too.
And also: Pay attention, that you don't have 24/7-Mortscripts running in your system - the slow down your whole Titanium - TitaniumRSS doesn't use 24/7-Mortscripts.

Nothing works / I get error messages
You have install JMLPanex and Mortscript?

Some Feeds aren't shown
You've made actualizaion for FullMode with Button?
You have set "HintersterFeed" in TitaniumRSS.ini correct?
You use a Standard-Titanium-Theme - nothing with BronzeListView?

I would like to have a bigger Rad-Panel and/or bigger Sizes of Letters
You could made it manually by editing the trssinstall_insert.plg andReanalyse your Theme. But later on, TitaniumRSS will support Skinning - and there will be muchdifferent outfits - how yo like it. But please tell me your wishes -and if somebodywants to skin - please tell me, too. I'm no good Skinner - I'm a stupid developer

What's the secret of the On-the-Fly-change?
I have developed an analyser,which clones your system (onlyyour resolution ) and injects new panels in this clone. Like a flexible ATPluginInstaller

I like TitaniumRSS and I have some wishes for features
Tell me here in the Thread

Suitable JMLToday-Skin for TitaniumRSS:

Remakr: With ReanalyseTheme in Preview you transfer this Skin to FullView. And afterwards changing the Skin in Previewwould give you 2 different JMLToday-Skins
Here's a Screenshot (But the numbers are now similiar to the TitaniumRSS-numbers - thanx Vinsos) :

Download attached jmlToday_TitaniumRSS1_by_Micha.CAB and
clockTitaniumRSS1.CAB
and install it in Preview Mode,choose this Skin by JMLTody-Context-Menu
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Trss_perspective1a.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	227290   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot1.Jpeg
Views:	122
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	227294   Click image for larger version

Name:	preview_expl.jpg
Views:	5583
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	227321   Click image for larger version

Name:	fullview_expl.jpg
Views:	5571
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	227322  
Attached Files
File Type: cab jmlToday_TitaniumRSS1_by_Micha.CAB - [Click for QR Code] (4.9 KB, 71 views)
File Type: cab clockTitaniumRSS1.CAB - [Click for QR Code] (149.3 KB, 75 views)
8th August 2009, 08:16 PM |#3  

Donate to Me
More
The former initial Post for stating this Project- you can still answer the questions:

Hi 2 all,

Changed State: Now under Beta-Test by the Tester

I'm about to make a Titanium Plugin for RSS (my external RSS-Reader is to powerful... and too ... external ) - therefore TitaniumRSS - but I don't won't to develop at cross-purposes - and need to know, which things would be needful for you, if you have a RSS-Reader direct in Titanium.

Of course each "professional User" - who always reads RSS, will use his external RSS-Reader - but on the other hand, an integration would be very useful - for me too

I already knows how it should looks like and some parts of it are implemented (The Parts who could be changed or skinned, are controlled by MortScript, the other parts C++)
But I need a little time - I'm busy at the moment,too, and want to make an private Beta phase before publishing - and need some Testers,too.

Goals:
- very nice looking
- using the features of Titanium
- adaptable to all Skins/Themes/Resolutions/Languages
- easy to use
- stay as long in Titanium if senseful (offline-reading in Titanium)
- much more

But to achieve this and your goal - I need a Feedback, and it would be kind, if you'd answer some questions and could support your own style.
And how much of you would like to have a TitaniumRSS (otherwise I would develop it for me )
It would help me to get a priority of TitaniumRSS development.

Here's the questions (only copy and answer in this thread here)

How much RSS feeds do you usually read? (please make a difference between often used and seldom used Feeds)

How often do you read RSS Feeds?

Would you read some RSS Feeds more often, if it's direct integrated in Titanium?

How important is for you (you can take 1-10, 10=very important, or free text answer):
- offline reading?
- integration in your skin?
- skinable for your personal use?
- cool outfit?
- Storage use?
- "Keyword"-Search? (Notification if a special word or phrase is in a new Feed-Item.
- Possibility to direct call of Links which are mentioned in a Skin?
- Look at the pictures of a feed? (chooseable)

Which Resolution has your device? (VGA, QVGA,...)

Which Style/Skin in Titanium do you use actually? (Please Name and link to the thread, where it's provided or upload a picture of it)

IF possible, could you upload in your answer as attachment your "Titanium_<your resolution>.cpr" from the Windows-Directory as zip (very important for me) ?

Do you think it's a good idea at all or are you bored?

Do you use PodCasts, too? (more Audio or Video?) Or Blogs?

Do you use JMLToday of JMHL and me? (There will be probably made some nice interactions)

Which other wishes/requirements/ideas would you have for TitaniumRSS?

Could you tell me - maximum 3 - RSS-Feeds, which are your Favorites?

Would you like to be Beta-Tester for your Resolution/Titanium-Skin for TitaniumRSS?

Thanx in advance to all - please gimme some time to implement and test it.

You can also answer here without answering all the questions

Micha
9th August 2009, 07:04 PM |#4  
Flag urandom
Thanks Meter: 299

Donate to Me
More
This might work for low-volume updated RSS, but if you have at least medium traffic, imagine the amount of notifications...
This might be more a bugger than actually using the external reader.
9th August 2009, 10:14 PM |#5  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 25

More
I was just thinking about an RSS feed as I aded the cTwitter Panel. I Think it will be extremeley useful for people(like me) that use RSS feeds.

How much RSS feeds do you usually read? (please make a difference between often used and seldom used Feeds)
- Around 5-9

How often do you read RSS Feeds? - Usually once every copuple of hours

Would you read some RSS Feeds more often, if it's direct integrated in Titanium? - Yea Probably

How important is for you (you can take 1-10, 10=very important, or free text answer):

- offline reading? - Not that important(unlimited internet
- integration in your skin? - Doesn't matter to me i dont use a theme
- skinable for your personal use? - Sure it would help other people but not me
- cool outfit? - ????
- Storage use? - Would be pretty helpful
- "Keyword"-Search? (Notification if a special word or phrase is in a new Feed-Item. - This would help for people looking for certain things
- Possibility to direct call of Links which are mentioned in a Skin? - ????
- Look at the pictures of a feed? (chooseable) - Would be great if possible

Which Resolution has your device? (VGA, QVGA,...) - VGA(Touch Pro)

Which Style/Skin in Titanium do you use actually? (Please Name and link to the thread, where it's provided or upload a picture of it)

IF possible, could you upload in your answer as attachment your "Titanium_<your resolution>.cpr" from the Windows-Directory as zip (very important for me) ? - Check attachments
Do you think it's a good idea at all or are you bored? - I think it's great since I use RSS feeds a lot

Do you use PodCasts, too? (more Audio or Video?) Or Blogs? - Blogs more than video since video and audio are on my iPod

Do you use JMLToday of JMHL and me? (There will be probably made some nice interactions) - yea

Which other wishes/requirements/ideas would you have for TitaniumRSS? - Maybe interaction with a widget or something so when you click on the feed it brings up that page in a widget for detailed reading

- WMPoweruser, EngadgetMobile, Thisis50

Would you like to be Beta-Tester for your Resolution/Titanium-Skin for TitaniumRSS? - Hell Yea
Attached Files
File Type: zip Titanium_CPRs.zip - [Click for QR Code] (7.5 KB, 46 views)
10th August 2009, 01:19 AM |#6  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 1

More
How much RSS feeds do you usually read? (please make a difference between often used and seldom used Feeds) - About 5

How often do you read RSS Feeds? - Once every couple of hours

Would you read some RSS Feeds more often, if it's direct integrated in Titanium? - Yup.. Life would be so much easier lol

- offline reading? - Not that big of deal.
- integration in your skin? - Not a big deal to me.
- skinable for your personal use? - Sure it would help other people, but not me
- Storage use? - Works for me.
- "Keyword"-Search? (Notification if a special word or phrase is in a new Feed-Item. - Dont mind.
- Possibility to direct call of Links which are mentioned in a Skin? - Dont mind.
- Look at the pictures of a feed? (chooseable) - Would be great if possible

Which Resolution has your device? (VGA, QVGA,...) - VGA (Sprint Touch Pro)

Which Style/Skin in Titanium do you use actually? (Please Name and link to the thread, where it's provided or upload a picture of it) - Default

Do you use PodCasts, too? (more Audio or Video?) Or Blogs? Blogs and some podcasts.

Do you use JMLToday of JMHL and me? (There will be probably made some nice interactions) - I've been playing around w/it.

Which other wishes/requirements/ideas would you have for TitaniumRSS? - What ever you do should be good enough.

Could you tell me - maximum 3 - RSS-Feeds, which are your Favorites? - Engadget, Pocketnow, and WMPoweruser.

Would you like to be Beta-Tester for your Resolution/Titanium-Skin for TitaniumRSS? yes please
Attached Files
File Type: zip CPR Files.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.5 KB, 32 views)
10th August 2009, 10:23 PM |#7  

Donate to Me
More
@adwinp: Yes - you're right - that's all the things, I also thought about - but for every problem there's a solution. The storage of feeds will be in Internal Storage of course - and everybody knows,how "big" the Feeds should be - and there will be maximum borders for the single elements, which are chooseable.
The size of a feed - yes - that's everybody's own decision - but if I will see a need later on - I could make a compression, too.

I want a Reader, which fills the gap between a rudimentary reader and a professional external Reader - so that a "seldom-Feed-Reader-Users also like a Continous-Very-often-Feed-Reader-User gets his own benefits. Like the purposes between - Preview, complete Reading, some other things - all with the possible capabilities of Titanium - and Titanium has really much more capabilities, than we already use. And what's important for me - eye-candy
You will see it in next JMLToday-Version - and also in TitaniumRSS.
But for some things I need a little input - therefore the question for the cpr's.

And notifications - it will be adaptable to the own preferences (I also would be nerved by to much notifications)

@saf100792: Cool outfit = eye candy.. sorry
Thanx for the .cpr - very helpful. I will write you, when I have the first testable version (depends on job work at the moment)

@michd43: Thank you too for the cpr and the answer. Will contact you, too.

Thank you for your help with the answers!
I would need another resolutions-cpr's - and somebody,who uses BronzeListView (Active Panel is not centered in this style -so you'd see, that you use this) and could make Beta-Tester.

Micha
11th August 2009, 02:30 PM |#8  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 18

More
10-15 FEEDS
DAILY
Would you read some RSS Feeds more often, if it's direct integrated in Titanium?
PROBABLY YES
- offline reading?
- integration in your skin?
- skinable for your personal use?
- cool outfit?
- Storage use?
- "Keyword"-Search? (Notification if a special word or phrase is in a new Feed-Item.
- Possibility to direct call of Links which are mentioned in a Skin?
- Look at the pictures of a feed? (chooseable)
WQVGA
CLASSIC
IF possible, could you upload in your answer as attachment your "Titanium_<your resolution>.cpr" from the Windows-Directory as zip (very important for me) ?

GOOD IDEA
RARE
Do you use JMLToday of JMHL and me? (There will be probably made some nice interactions)

INTOMOBILE
GIZMODO
GSMARENA
Would you like to be Beta-Tester for your Resolution/Titanium-Skin for TitaniumRSS?
YES
11th August 2009, 03:56 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
My contribution.

once a day

yes

- offline reading?
- integration in your skin? 7
- skinable for your personal use? 7
- cool outfit? 7
- Storage use? 10
- "Keyword"-Search? (Notification if a special word or phrase is in a new Feed-Item. 3
- Possibility to direct call of Links which are mentioned in a Skin? 6
- Look at the pictures of a feed? (chooseable) 8

WVGA

Which Style/Skin in Titanium do you use actually? (Please Name and link to the thread, where it's provided or upload a picture of it) Default from Dutty R9 for Touch HD

np

Could be useful

Blogs

yes(testing)

---

JKontheRun
Liliputing
Aberto até de Madrugada

Yes
Attached Files
File Type: zip Titanium_800x480.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.7 KB, 22 views)
11th August 2009, 05:52 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How much RSS feeds do you usually read? 15

How often do you read RSS Feeds? Automatic update, so I use RSS Feeds everytime there's something new

Would you read some RSS Feeds more often, if it's direct integrated in Titanium? sure

- offline reading? 10
- integration in your skin? (I use defalut skin..)
- skinable for your personal use? 6
- cool outfit? 7
- Storage use? 7
- "Keyword"-Search? 8
- Possibility to direct call of Links which are mentioned in a Skin? 6
- Look at the pictures of a feed? 9

Which Resolution has your device? (VGA, QVGA,...) QVGA

Which Style/Skin in Titanium do you use actually? Default skin

IF possible, could you upload in your answer as attachment your "Titanium_<your resolution>.cpr" from the Windows-Directory as zip (very important for me) ? I'm on my ppc right now :s

Do you think it's a good idea at all or are you bored? It's a good idea, that's why I'm answering your questions

Do you use PodCasts, too? (more Audio or Video?) Or Blogs? Not yet...

Do you use JMLToday of JMHL and me? No

Which other wishes/requirements/ideas would you have for TitaniumRSS? /

Could you tell me - maximum 3 - RSS-Feeds, which are your Favorites? pocketnow, lifehacker, clubic

Would you like to be Beta-Tester for your Resolution/Titanium-Skin for TitaniumRSS? Why not
12th August 2009, 10:05 AM |#11  

Donate to Me
More
Thank you - very helpful - now I attain a pretty good priority, which I will do next and focusing on them.

And for each Resolution now a Beta-Tester - thank you!
I still hope for another .cpr's of other skins - to know them for later use - and also some opinions (by simply answering the questions) what would be useful personally for you.
But I come along good with developing - thanx

Micha
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
jmlpanex, rss reader, titanium, titaniumrss, windows mobile 6.5

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)