now you don't have to wait any longer
Changed State: RELEASE 1.1, 17. Sep. 200, 2.30 p.m. MESZ
I developed / will still develop a Titanium Plugin for RSS (my external RSS-Reader is to powerful... and too ... external ) - therefore TitaniumRSS
A RSS-Reader is much more, if it's integrated in Titanium - It's an information application - you don't have to use so much external apps, which lists the current TV program or cinema news or Newspaper Reading or...
*click here to see, that it's indifferent, that it's a RSS-Reader*
Please read Installation-Instructions here in Post - also the FAQs and the short description in Post #2
I'm not responsible for any damage to your device -but I don't think there will be something damaged
TitaniumRSS will already use in the Basic Version ("Black Beauty") some special Features of Titanium, which aren't in use in other Titanum-Pluins at the moment. It's an Application - Titanium is only the view.
Developed in C (MSDN) , C++ (MSDN/MFC) and cascaded Mort-Scripts.
Will run on each ROM, indifferent to the ROM's language and its directory structures
Also all common resolutions - run and tested on QVGA, WQVGA, VGA, WVGA
In V1 it's made for Standard Titanium - so everything which is using "Titanium<your_res>.cpr" and should also run fine on the standard Titanium-Themes which uses TitaniumListView.
For support to special-cpr-Themes: Later versions perhaps.
TitaniumRSS is free!!! If you downloaded it from somewhere else,and you have paid for it - fetch your money back and download it free from here or htc-developers.de. I would be delighted about a coffee - but I don't develop here too earn money.
If you want to post TitaniumRSS somewhere else: only with quoting the Text beneath
- Added more Backgroundprocesses to fill Panels, so:
- Faster turning Overview-Panel
- Fast changing FullView-Item-Overview
- Faster animations
- Now you can change the number of Items in a Feed -> Titanium.ini: maxitems (Recommended: 5,10,15,20,...)
- Turning backwards in Page1 of Overview - you will get to last feed
- Turning forwards from Last Feed - you will get to Page1 in Full View
- Improved Background-Process-Handling
- Restore last TitaniumRSS.ini
- Feed-Reader deletes old items after changing maxitems
- showing Feednumber in Item-Title in Full View
- some little bugfixes
- ..much more little things
- up to 96 Feeds
- On-The-Fly-Switching between Preview (Stndard-Titanium) and FulView (special cpr for TitaniumRSS - using your Titanium-Style!!!)
- All Panels animated
- All common Resolutions: QVGA, WQVGA,VGA,WVGA
- Most of Icons are Buttons!!! No need for controlling TitaniumRSS by Contextmenu - except for Updating the Feeds and toggling View (see Post #2)
- Nevertheless of course: Contextmenus according to current Page
- Possibility to jump direct into Feed online
- Pssibility to read Feed-Text OFFLINE in Browser for HTML-Feeds
- 2 different skins possible byOn-he-fly-Switching (e.g. JMLToday-Skins!)
- developed in C, C++ and Mortscript
- for all Standard-Titanium-Themes
- Feeds can be stored in Internal Storage (recommended: direct in Internal Storage folder, TitaniumRSS wilm create automatically "TitaniumRSSFeeds" as Subdirectory - later the Skins will rely on this directory and TitaniumRSS will make all full-automatic)
- Secure switch to FullView -your original system (.cpr) will never be touched of TitanumRSS
- Fallback mechanism to switch back to Preview Mode - even after uninstalling
- much more.. find it out...
Limitations of V 1.0:
- App-Language: english - langage support will come later
- Skin-Support wll also come later, if much more wishes are implemented - makes more sense. But then: n the fly-switchng between Skins
- Feed-Text-Size up to 1 MB (that's large enough for 98% of all feeds for beginning)
- Item-Count: Hardcoded to 10 Items in V1.0 - will be maked flexible in one of the next updates -> no more in V1.1
Please consider at first:
There is "CAN" and "MUST".
But everything except from TitaniumRSS.cab has to be done only one time. Afterwards it's enough to update only TtitaniumRSS itself.
One warning: Never update or uninstall TitaniumRSS in FullView -because that's not your original cpr - but if you forgot it - no problem -read the FAQs
CAN be made :
- Install JMLToday *Download JMLToday* and JMLLibrary >=0.3*Download JMLLibrary* for Comm-Manager-Functionalities.
TitaniumRSSwill see while analysation, that JMLTodayis installed and will set it as Top-Plugin in FullView instead of CClock.
- in Post #2 yu will find a special TitaniumRSS-Skin for JMLToday (animated digital clock already for 5.4 and upper) - which suits to Black design of TitaniumRSS. With Reanalysation you can make it that it'snly in FullView and youcan use another skin in norml Titanium-Mode ("Preview")
MUST (one time) :
- Mortscript 4.2 *Download Mortscript 4.2*
- JMLPanex >= 0.99 / better 1.0 *Download JMLPanex* ,that Titanium-Buttons are working
Installation newest Version of TitaniumRSS :
- if youhavea previous Versin ofTitaniumRSS: Switch to Preview Mode!!! (otherwise don't complain - read FAQs
-also ifyouhave a previous Version ofTitaniumRSS: Save your TitaniumRSS.ini. You will be asked to use former .ini while installing,but if you would say accidently "no"...
- Install TitaniumRSS - .cab into MAIN STORAGE like each Titanium Plugin
-- as directory for Feeds choose DIRECT "Internal Storage" when you are asked. TitaniumRSS will create subfolder ""TitaniumRSSFeeds" (will be later used also for Skins)
-- If Window for Analysation appears - only press Start -TitaniumRSS will need app. 2 seconds to analyse and clone yoursystem and inject the FullMod-Panels. If successfull - window will close automatic.
To manage your Feeds - only edit the TitaniumRSS.ini in Installation Directory of TitaniumRSS ( \program files\TitanumRSS )
A later Version will make this by Menu, but not for now.
So please have a look - the Value "Hinterster Feed" must set to the number of the last Feed, you have set in TitaniumRSS.ini
I think it's self-explaininghow to manage your Feeds.
Therefore that Windows Mobile is still Beta and TitaniumRSS uses muchFunctions of titanium - if there are any issues -please tell me your Build,too.I hope we can all get rid of this issues if Final WinMo 6.5 is released.
Credits goes to:
- My Beta-Testers!!! Thank you - so we know that 1.0 is stable!
Especially thx to: Jumba, tb1502, lesscro,johncmolyneux,ultravox,ric69,aaronpoweruse r and much more!!! Sorry - I don't want to forget sb.
- JMHL for JMLPanex! and much more
- drkfngdrgnlrd for his Findings to make Titanium toa great view
- MaTT_Jackson from htc-developers.de for the Panel-Glasses
- The Team from htc-developers.de at all
- Vinsos for the number-Images
- All people,who answered in this thread to know what's important for the basic TitaniumRSS
It was really hard work - especially to get the right basicconcept, whichcan be later expanded to all the wishes. Which canbe used easy and intuitive. Which is deep integrated in your Titanium.
Download: *click here to download TitaniumRSS* or click on the attachment (it's the same)
I hope you like it -
have Fun by reading Feeds with TitaniumRSS!!!
TitaniumRSS is free und will stay free -and is available at:
Like my work? For motivation, better developing environment and especially coffee - to spend much more nights, you can donate a cup of coffee for me.