After installing the ROM :
Free main memory : 154.614 MB
Used RAM (At boot up) :40%
The ROM looks like this :
The icons in the screen shots show all the applications present in the ROM.
Applications removed :
Themes [only default and m.carroll pureblack2 installed]
Windows Lock [only classic lock present]
Long press of end key
Phone Dialer skin [only windows mobile default dialer present]
If you need any additional tweaks then I have made my own separate cab files :
1) Start menu tweak [Download Here] [Works on all of my ROMs]
After installing this the start menu will be organized into folders with icons as follows :
2) DonSalari Tweaks [Download Here]
1. Increase performance and speed.
2. Enables power management.
3. Removes vibrations from manila and phone canvas.
4. Disables ALSPage,NITZPage,PIN2Page,PINPage,UMTSBandPage.
5. X-button to close album and not minimize. etc etc.
6. Reduce menu size.
3) Titanium Tweak [Download Here]
This is to remove tabs in titanium and also few more tweaks like disabling Auto substitution and Word completion in XT9
Titanium looks like :
I haven't kept CClock since I use JML Today which needs MortScript.
And finally the following are cabs from other members which I have modified to suit this ROM
1) DonSalari Advanced Configuration Tool v3.3 [Download Here] [Icon changed, Shortcut directory changed, Only English]
2) DonSalari htcAddicts cleanRAM v1.8 [Download Here] [Icons changed, Scheduler removed, Shortcut directory of "Config" changed to "Applications", Level set to 2,Only English].
3) dharvey4651's psshutxp [Download Here]
4) And I prefer this task bar.
5) Combo Tweak [CAB Presently Missing.]
With this cab file the following will get installed :
2) Green Manila 2.5 Icons [Like this]
3) psShutXP Power Key [by dharvey4651]
4) Transparent Slider
5) Correct Letter Picker Fix for TF3D2 and Remove Vibrations From Manila Tabs
6) Complete CAB
Combo tweaks + Start Menu Tweak + Don Salari Tweaks + Titanium Tweak
If you are rich and tempted to donate then donate Lobsterdave, Da_G, Bepe, Ervius, Cmonex for their outstanding contribution!
And special thanks to rveupen for the FTP server.