Version: 4.49.25.17 (HTC)
Download from: Rapidshare or 4shared

Version: 4.49.25.57 (HTC, T-Mobile)
Download from: 4shared

Version: 4.49.25.88 (HTC, T-Mobile)
Download from: Rapidshare or 4shared or 4shared

Version: 4.49.25.91
Download from: Rapidshare or 4shared

Version: 4.49.25.77 (Telstra, Australia)
Download from: Rapidshareor 4shared

> > Current latest release - posted July 2010 < <
Version: 4.49.25.95
Download from: 4shared*
* The filename in this package says it's radio 4.48.25.95 but it IS 4.49.25.95.
&
Version: 4.49.25.94 (Brightstar)
Download from: 4shared

If you want to check the radio region have a look at the WiKi HERE.

Thanks to:
HTCPedia for sharing their info and links.
wpbear for providing 4shared mirrors.
Pumpiron579 for providing us with multiple radios and new mirrors, even in 2012
tierecke for rapidshare mirror.
All others who provided us with mirrors but who I forgot to mention.

Some files might contain the a file called "RILPHONE.DLL". Use this file at your own risk. Users have reported that it caused them to hard-reset their devices to obtain radio signal.

Flashing a Rhodium radio
Follow the ROM flashing guide HERE, flashing a radio takes exactly the same steps. Most importantly, you will need HardSPL (read HERE) to flash Rhodium radios.
Flashing a radio will not wipe your data but making a backup before flashing anything is always recommended.
Security unlocking is not needed if you want to flash a Rhodium radio.

Flashing non-Rhodium (Topaz) radios
If you have flashed HardSPL and want to flash Topaz radios, security unlocking is needed (see HERE).
HardSPL does not security unlock your phone, so do not attempt to flash Topaz radios without security unlocking the phone.

Note: Radios for other models than Rhodium and Topaz will never work and should never be flashed.

Additional information
An often mentioned file is rilphone.dll. This file interacts with your Radio and can make a difference in radio, GPS, battery performance and a couple of other things.
This file cannot just be replaced by copying.

As it stands now, the only way to get a rilphone.dll to work properly in a ROM is by cooking it into the ROM.
More information about this rilphone can be found HERE.
The Following User Says Thank You to mccune For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mccune Ad-Free

19th August 2009, 04:16 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51

Donate to Me
More
Personal gift from joshkoss. Will see if we need this post in the future for additional information.
19th August 2009, 04:16 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51

Donate to Me
More
Personal gift from joshkoss. Will see if we need this post in the future for additional information.
19th August 2009, 05:18 PM |#4  
Senior Moderator Emeritus + Wiki Bureaucrat
Flag Huddersfield
Thanks Meter: 493

More
Stuck (and modded the title a little ).

Now hurry up and post some content .

Dave
19th August 2009, 05:53 PM |#5  
Account currently disabled
Flag Gotham
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveShaw

Stuck (and modded the title a little ).

Now hurry up and post some content .

Dave

Haha I will I just need to get my ROM thread all fixed up...

Radios I have so far are AT&T, HTC original Radio and the updated radio. Don't have version numbers off of the top of my head. Also, I am looking into to see if the rilphone.dll works the same as it does on the Touch Pro. I am guessing it does but want to double check...
20th August 2009, 02:20 AM |#6  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 4

More
What about T-Mobile's radio? Ever since I got the TP2, I've never seen my service go above 3 bars. It's usually 1 or 2 bars, but I can get a good 3G signal from just about anywhere. I'd like to think that it's just me, but past experience has proven to me that T-Mobile's coverage in Chicago is unparalleled.

It just saddens me that my Wing had 4 bars of service about 90% of the time... and that was with the stock radio. Service stayed the same with the new radio, but battery life was much better when handling data.
20th August 2009, 03:22 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
AT&T Radio
So I've been looking around the boards and *think* I have the answer to my question, but I want to confirm.

I have the unbranded Touch Pro 2. I just upgraded to 6.5 (Woot!) and I love it.

One thing: I'm on EDGE since I'm in the US and apparently ATT and TM don't use the same frequencies as Europe for 3G(who knew?). I'm loving me some 3G and want to know if it is possible to upgrade the radio in the phone to get 3G in the US on ATT and/or TM.

I still have some time on my contract with ATT, so 3G on ATT would be wonderful.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on getting 3G to work for me in the US?

Thanks all!
20th August 2009, 03:58 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramdam

So I've been looking around the boards and *think* I have the answer to my question, but I want to confirm.

I have the unbranded Touch Pro 2. I just upgraded to 6.5 (Woot!) and I love it.

One thing: I'm on EDGE since I'm in the US and apparently ATT and TM don't use the same frequencies as Europe for 3G(who knew?). I'm loving me some 3G and want to know if it is possible to upgrade the radio in the phone to get 3G in the US on ATT and/or TM.

I still have some time on my contract with ATT, so 3G on ATT would be wonderful.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on getting 3G to work for me in the US?

Thanks all!

Unfortunately you are SOL. I would advise you sell your unbranded and wait for the ATT version or switch to T-mobile, get their version and you will be 3G now. Their is no radio ROM update that will allow you on ATT or T-mobile 3G as the RADIO HARDWARE is different.
21st August 2009, 03:09 AM |#9  
Flag Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 701

More
here is a question
is it possible to keep current 3G bands by flashing ROM for other country with radio ROM included?
that is, we know Tungsten and Fortress will have different 3G frequencies from Euro/Asia
e.g. if I flash CHT (Hong Kong) ROM with radio ROM included on TP 2 from T-Mobile US, is it possible to keep 3G band for T-Mobile?
or is there any option to just flash main ROM only, no radio ROM?
21st August 2009, 10:05 AM |#10  
Flag Hollywood Hills, CA
Thanks Meter: 270

More
Aside from Topaz, what other radios can be used?
21st August 2009, 03:09 PM |#11  
Flag BKNY
Thanks Meter: 2

More
TMO 3.45.25.14 radio on Touch HD
Hey guys...can anyone get me the TMO radio 3.45.25.14 for the Touch Pro 2?? I am hoping that it would help me get the 3g signal on my Touch HD. Any thoughts??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)