FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Wrong Time shown in weather tab

86 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By stsalkit, Member on 21st August 2009, 07:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I was trying to add French Polynisia's whether on the list (city Papeete), since I plan a trip over there. I did, but I noticed that the time shown was totally wrong. Papeete's time is GMT -10, and the HD was showing it GMT +6. The same (wrong time) was shown for other cities I tried in say New Zealand, Australia etc. Any ideas how can this be fixed?

21st August 2009, 10:13 AM |#2  
Flag Staffordshire

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stsalkit

I was trying to add French Polynisia's whether on the list (city Papeete), since I plan a trip over there. I did, but I noticed that the time shown was totally wrong. Papeete's time is GMT -10, and the HD was showing it GMT +6. The same (wrong time) was shown for other cities I tried in say New Zealand, Australia etc. Any ideas how can this be fixed?

What ROM are you using? is it stock, have you flashed it? A little more detail about your device OS would help.
21st August 2009, 05:45 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Yes... sorry... I should have done this... I am wearing the stock ROM (I flashed it a few months ago following the update). I have diselected the option of automatic update from the operator. To give a bit more meat of the problem, right now I am writing, GMT time is 16:42 21st of August. In my country (Greece) it shows +3 h as it should since we are in DST. In Papeete (Frence Polynisia) it should be GMT -10 ie 06:42 21st of August. Instead the weather tab shows 02:42 22 of August ie GMT +10!!!
Can someone check it on his device and come back?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
time, weather cities

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)