Many custom ROMS as well as my very own Home Cooked Windows Mobile 6.5 meal is coming. But for now, try flashing some of the below ROMS to get acquainted with flashing and the CID bypass process. And, as always, donations recommended to Myself, JockyW, and XDA Developers, as this is not easy work, but not required.
- These are NOT official Maple factory ROMS and will require JumpSPL or HardSPL to flash
- These packages only flash the OS (0x400) ROM partition (unless otherwise stated). No Radio or Splashes are included
- I am not responsible for ANY damage you cause to your device with these ROMS.
- I highly recommend running JockyW's HardSPL on your HTC Maple (this will ease recovery if something goes wrong)
- I am NOT responsible for any damage this may cause to your device
- Be sure you know which ROM you are downlading!
- Maple ROMS are for Maple ONLY
- Cedar ROMS and for Cedar and Ozone ONLY!
- Willow ROMS and for Willow and HTC SNAP S511 ONLY!
- AGAIN, ONLY for MAPLE, CEDAR, and WILLOW users (T-Mobile Dash3G, HTC SNAP S520 and up, HTC Ozone, HTC SNAP S511)
- Your phone should say MAPL1XX or CEDAXXX under the battery
- Remove your SIM and Storage Card
- You may need to Application Unlock your phone (attached unlocker in this post, run from PC with phone connected)
- Download the ROM of your choice
- UnRAR it and run auto.bat
- Follow all prompts on the screen
- Hit "yes" and/or "ok" on the device
- The phone's screen will go ALL BLACK (this is normal)
- Run the Rom Update Utility and follow the prompts
[10-12-2009 HTC Snap WWE WM 6.5 ROM 2.03.405.2] (OS ONLY)
[10-15-2009 HTC Snap Asia/WWE WM 6.5 ROM 2.03.723.2] (OS ONLY)
[8-21-2009 T-Mobile Dash3G WM 6.1 ROM 1.17.531.5] (OS ONLY)
[8-21-2009 HTC Snap Europe WM 6.1 (FR) ROM 1.19.406.2] (OS ONLY)
[8-23-2009 HTC Snap Asia/WWE WM 6.1 (Unbranded) ROM 1.19.707.2] (OS ONLY)
Cedar ROMS (Ozone):
[8-27-2009 Verizon Wireless Ozone ROM 1.12.605.30] (OS ONLY)
Willow ROMS (SNAP S511):
[9-30-2009 Verizon Wireless Ozone ROM 1.14.651.1] (OS ONLY)
Let the cooking commence!