Here's the steps I've taken from start to finish:
1) Reset the phone to factory defaults
2) Re-Activated my phone from *228
3) Removed microSD and SIM card
4) App Unlocked phone.
5) Slowed USB Connection on phone settings
6) Run auto.bat from JockyW's HardSPL
6a) JumpSPL copies over without issue
6b) sspl-cedar-0.39 copies over without issue
6c) Asked is USB is disabled. I disable USB
6d) I click OK on the phone. Black screen Comes up, and device shows a HTC USB Device in Device manager
7) Flash of bios occurs 10-15seconds the wizard completes and my phone reboots.
8) I enter into Bootloader mode and NOTHING HAS CHANGED.
Very Frustrating. The only thing I haven't been able to do is slow the USB device down to legacy USB in the Bios. The two Dell Notebooks, the one dell desktop, and the biostar system I have don't allow for that option in the bios.
Am I missing something?
Update: Still no success I finally got access to a machine (Windows XP x64 SP 2) that allows for the USB standard to be lowered to USB 1.0 in the bios. Tried the whole process again and still have the Locked Bootloader 00.39.0000. This is driving me nuts. Please someone give me a little advice. Oh and I downloaded Qmat and check the level is at '0' before I proceed with the flash.
Update 2: Tried something New I did a rest of the user space this time. To accomplish that I powered up the phone while holding down the Volume Down and Send Key at the same time. Ran through the whole process again and NO LUCK!! I must have the only phone that is un-unlock-able!