I started this thread as I was testing myhero v1.0.0 and my BT doesn't plays music and on the myhero v0.1.0 it plays...
I've found on the folder root/system/lib 2 OS files for the A2DP, the liba2dp.so (53.14 K) and the libA2DP.so (9.12K) on the version that works!!! An the one that was missing on the version who doesn't work was the smaller one!!! In all you can also find the file libbluetooth.so and the liba2dp.so that they are mandatory for the your ROM starting...
Always use the Astro Explorer, Root Explorer or any other explorer and check the file system of your device to check what is the file missing.
adb remount adb push libA2DP.so /system/lib/ -- or/and -- adb push liba2dp2.so /system/lib/
ATTENTION: In some ROM's the libA2DP.so is already there, as the liba2dp2.so too, like the myhero v.1.1.2 based on a Modaco's ROM, in this one, the files were there but the libA2DP.so had a different size. On this ROM the A2DP issue was fixed substituting the files. This also MAY be what is happening on other ROM's!
Thanks to all from making everything possible!
TOGETHER WE CAN EVERYTHING!!.
My best regards to all community..
Last update on 09/19/2009