FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[14/11/10] Kostas244-Rom-WWE-WM6.5-23016 A1-B4/23414 C2/23541 A3S

758 posts
Thanks Meter: 12

By kostas244, Senior Member on 30th August 2009, 10:21 AM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Versions A+B with Manila 2d and Titanium
Version C only with Manila 2d (no Titanium)
Version A3S with Manila 2d and Titanium

Here is the video of B version in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki8rJPn3kxE (Thanks hrywko).
Here is the video of A3S version in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDBszoNmeG0

..................Version A .......................... Version B............................. Version C..............................Version A3S...............

Please read first (for A and B versions only)

Memory : free memory for "Program" after first boot 54mb and for "Storage" about 90mb(with manila2d enabled).

This rom has 3g dialer (djkoa'sv2) for the 3g Rom version and 2g dialer (Htc's MEGA) for the 2g Rom version.All MEGA aplications(except phone canvas 2g(included in 2g version) and task manager,camera 6)StartMenu GridScene 4 columns in port. and 6 columns in land.Advance config 3.3Obex inbox,sip change,office2007,Showcase (instead of task manager),Clean ram,Pocket rar,Opera mobile 9.5 (v15954)for A+B versions,Midomi,Facebook,Htc Album v2.5 for A versions (with on screen controls .When playing the video, tap 2 times the center wheel button),Htc Album v3 for B+C versions.,Htc camera (polaris original with autofocus),FmRadio,QuickGPS,Google maps,windows live,Audio Manager,Audio Booster,Streaming Media,M2DC (It's not fully compatible with these manila versions but it works....just don't change anything in the launcher tab"number of columns and rows"...leave it AS IS),IExplorer ,Pimbackup
Keyboard (Only original microsoft......You can install your own keyboard ....any keyboard you like,and enable it with sipchange...if needs).,NetCF 3.5,NoData,Youtube.........

Please read first (for C version only)

Memory : free memory for "Program" after first boot 46mb and for "Storage" about 83mb(with manila2d enabled).

The most progs are the same with B version
No Titanium in this version
Opera mobile not included (you may add any version you want)
Keyboard (Only original microsoft......You can install your own keyboard ....any keyboard you like,and enable it with sipchange...if needs).
Showcase (in order to close a program and not to minimize it, press and hold the X button.In order to enter the showcase menu, press and hold (about 2secs) the start button. Also you can enter the showcase menu, from the hardware button above the volume controls).
If you want to disable the vibration in bottom taskbar keys (start and X) :Go to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase]
and change the values of the "SUITE_VibrateHold" to 0 and "SUITE_VibrateTap" to 0.Reset your device.

Please read first (for A3S version only)

Memory for A3S : free memory for "Program" after first boot about 40mb, and for "Storage" about 80mb.

Programs included: Windows media player,windows live messenger,Htc album v3,Pim backup,Pocket screen,Htc calc,Quick gps,Rss hub,Audio booster,Audio manager,Htc camera with auto focus,Fm radio,Midomi,Streaming media,Java,Comm Manager,Sim manager,Sip change,ArkSwitch(as a TaskManager),Obex inbox,Advanced config,Office mobile 2010,Nodata,Opera mini 5,YouTube,Facebook.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radio not included.You must use any 1.59.xx.xx version.(1.59.46.12 is the latest and recommended.)

************************************************** ************************************************** *****************************
************************************************** ************************************************** *****************************

These are the links if you want to try it now.REMEMBER..IT's FOR TESTING...Maybe has some minor bugs.Backup your rom first before upgrade to this one.
Remove sdcard before flashing.
Don't forget to Hard reset the device.(after the upgrade.....leave the polaris to a complete boot and then hard reset the device)
To avoid random hard resets or other strange problems , install your original HTC rom first, and then this one.RECOMMENDED !!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version A3S

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kostas244_ROM2g_23541_A3S at 14/11/10 http://www.4shared.com/file/o43_I0zc...23541_A3S.html (with 2g phone canvas...no video calls)

Please don't forget to hard reset your device.
After first boot it's important and strongly recommended to soft reset the device, to work properly.

14/11/10
Opera mini updated to version 5.1 and assigned to intenet explorer hard button.

Version C

Kostas244_ROM2g_23414_C2 at 15/2/10 http://www.4shared.com/file/22255598..._23414_C2.html (with 2g phone canvas...no video calls)

Please don't forget to hard reset your device.
After first boot it's important and strongly recommended to soft reset the device, to work properly.

Fixes in C2 version

Lock screen brightness fixed.
Most of the "wrong size checkboxes" fixed.
Sim manager working ...but still has hidden icons between start icon , keyboard icon and X button icon ....(still searching for a solution).
Performance improved.
A few visual changes to improve the accesibility.....

If you want video calls use this 3g dialer(i'm not sure if it's working 100%)....http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...0&d=1262989731

Version B

Kostas244_ROM3g_23016_FINAL_B4 at 3/2/10 http://www.4shared.com/file/21508406..._FINAL_B4.html (with 3g dialer for video calls).

Kostas244_ROM2g_23016_FINAL_B4 at 3/2/10 http://www.4shared.com/file/21508417..._FINAL_B4.html (with 2g phone canvas...no video calls).

Fixes in B4 version:

Bluetooth headsets issue fixed.....i hope... No need to upgrade to B4 if you have no problems with B3.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version A
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kostas244_ROM3g_23016_FINAL_A1 at 10/10/09 http://www.4shared.com/file/13980736..._FINAL_A1.html (with 3g dialer for video calls).

Kostas244_ROM2g_23016_FINAL_A1 at 10/10/09 http://www.4shared.com/file/13980065...6_FINAL_A.html (with 2g phone canvas...no video calls).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manila2d v2 in GREEK (Only for "A" version....not optimized for "B" version...yet..)...If you test it in A3S version(maybe it's working) ,tell me the results...
If you want it...it's here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3066

Cabs
1.Use this black theme ...if you don't want the blue bars in file explorer ..contacts...(only for A+B versions)
2.Finger keyboard 2.1 with many languages.(Works very good with A,B,C,A3S versions)
Attached Files
File Type: zip PureBlack2 QVGA.cab.zip - [Click for QR Code] (161.0 KB, 3232 views)
File Type: zip FingerKeyb-2.1-QVGA-Giannis86.cab.zip - [Click for QR Code] (566.8 KB, 4109 views)

30th August 2009, 10:55 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Giving it a try now Kostas. Best of Luck.
30th August 2009, 10:58 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oropos - Athens

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by loggie1

Giving it a try now Kostas. Best of Luck.

Ha ha.... Don't worry...I think it's good
30th August 2009, 11:09 AM |#4  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 638

More
Hi Kostas, congratulations on the new rom. Downloading now... Way to GO! All the very best from GREECE..
30th August 2009, 11:13 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oropos - Athens

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pafimal

Hi Kostas, congratulations on the new rom. Downloading now... Way to GO! All the very best from GREECE..

Thank you my friend ...really i need your help to make it better...(as we can of course).

@pafimal

AEK for ever!!!
30th August 2009, 12:26 PM |#6  
Flag Athens

More
Kostas until now the rom is excellent,i like the showcase tskmngr the 3g dialer,the old camera and the icons of start menu,this rom is full of apps,ill play litlle more with it and i see...for first work you are number one like Elena Paparizou...you know...many thanks
30th August 2009, 12:30 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oropos - Athens

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pafimal

Kostas until now the rom is excellent,i like the showcase tskmngr the 3g dialer,the old camera and the icons of start menu,this rom is full of apps,ill play litlle more with it and i see...for first work you are number one like Elena Paparizou...you know...many thanks

Thank you very much...Im glad to hear that....(Elena Paparizou!!!!!)
30th August 2009, 12:42 PM |#8  
Flag Athens

More
ill hope to cook a new rom with 23034,i try with my eten and its ok except scrollbar and its got litlle interface issues but it is most beautifulllike Elena you know...
30th August 2009, 01:34 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas244

Ha ha.... Don't worry...I think it's good

Congratulations it IS a very nice rom.
I like start menu and showcase so far.
A bug i found, which is a common one, is that the message counter on the messages screen does not change it stays at 1.
30th August 2009, 01:41 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:

A bug i found, which is a common one, is that the message counter on the messages screen does not change it stays at 1.

whitealien did a fix for this one in a cleaned htchome.xml posted in pcarvalhos thread here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3217
30th August 2009, 01:41 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oropos - Athens

More
Quote:

Thanks....
It's a known issue..if i find a solution i will fix it ...but ithink this is not a problem for now..Also they are two double tabs in bluetooth settings....minor problems i think.
If someone can help me i will fix them too.
Otherwise i think it's very stable rom...but this is up to you..
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread