Originally Posted by -MyHTC-
WARNING - WARNING - WARNING
VERY IMPORTANT FOR HARD SPL USERS, YOU MUST "REMOVE HARD SPL" BEFORE PROCEEDING!
IF YOU DON’T REMOVE HARD SPL YOU WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE!
These Instructions assume your phone is in stock condition
Download and install “Wizard Service Tool”
Download unlock file below
1. Make sure your device is properly connected to the PC through ActiveSync
2. Run Wizard Service Tool, click “Enab. RAPI + Unsigned Apps” button, wait for it to finish
3. Click “Repair IMEI” button, write down and save your original IMEI number before proceeding
4. Enter this number “356381000157184” as your New IMEI number then click “Write IMEI” button
5. After the phone reboots, turn the phone off and remove the USB cable
6. Press and hold the Camera key, now insert the USB cable, Keep holding the camera key until you get the boot loader screen
7. Start M3000v4aUnlock, when program asks for the .unl file, browse to and select "356381000157184.unl" wait for it to finish
8. When the phone has fully rebooted, start Wizard Service Tool, click “Repair IMEI” button, and change back to your original IMEI number
Your phone can now be flashed with any G4 Safe ROM provided you have the appropriate ROM Update Utility
To flash cooked ROMs, you need the "Wizard No ID Update Utility"
To flash OEM ROMs, nothing special is required
WARNING - Changing your IMEI number is considered to be illegal in most if not all countries
Disclaimer - The above mentioned method is provided for informational purposes only, neither I nor xda-developers condone the changing of IMEI numbers
ok.. first of all it works after a lot of figure out..
even it is 2012 already i still use Cingular 8125.. it's been 1 years already i've use this phone SIM unlock.. only now that i get use to this forum, i tried to CID unlock. before that, following this post, i got 1 big problem. i was on windows 7 ultimate previously. i tried to run WST and works perfectly but when i tried to run M3000v4aUnlock, my laptop shutdown. i've been figuring this out in a day and i realize that even M3000...... tool can't run in compatibility mode. so i had to install windows vista in another partition. after all the fuss, i start this instructions again then boom.. all unlock godly
Wizard Service Tool v4.2.2
CPU: Texas Instruments - OMAP850
IPL: 2.25.0001 (G4 device)
SPL: 2.25.0001 (G4 device)
Built on Feb 14 2006 at 18:47:41
Copyright (c) 2003 High Tech Computer Corporation
OS: 5.1.xxx (Build 149126.96.36.199)
Registry AKU: .2.2.0
Reading CID block...
Calculating CID block sum...
CID checksum: 517B3B6E
Decrypted stored sum: AB40A83D4EFBCF5B
Decrypted calcd sum: AB40A83D4EFBCF5B
Key index : 41 - Block index: 82
CID IMEI: 3483241F5677126
CID: 11111111 (SuperCID)
Phone is already CID unlocked!
Thanks in a million for this post