In that while, nobody could help me, i've got it !
1. I download "diamond-hspl-1.23-and-1.24"
2. I download "Unsigned-Hard-SPL-Diamond-OliNex" (Signed may also work, what's the difference?)
3. I connect the diamond with the pc (activesync-connection)
4. I start "diamond-sspl.bat" from "diamond-hspl-1.23-and-1.24"-package, the diamond goes in black screen, the usb-connection shortly disconnects and connect back again
5. I start "ROMUpdateUtility.exe" from the "Unsigned-Hard-SPL-Diamond-OliNex"-package (diamond is still in black screen an connected=> usb)
6. Now the update-procedure runs throu
However the update to the newest HTC-Rom for the diamond from www.htc.com
does not work (Error: Fehler : ungültige Modell-ID)
1. I download a modified version from here (only german):
But if I start the "DiamondCustomRUU.exe" in that package, an error occures (something wrong with this exe).
2. Now I copy the "RUU_signed.nbh" from that package into the folder from the "Unsigned-Hard-SPL-Diamond-OliNex" (rename the existing one first).
3. I set my phone in tricolor-mode (softreset + volume-low-button), start the "ROMUpdateUtility.exe" from the "Unsigned-Hard-SPL-Diamond-OliNex"-folder with the HTC-ROM inside and it works!!!
Hope I can help someone with that ... it is possible that that instruction is not complete, cause i wrote it out of my mind