1. You can set up hardware sound amplification of rear speaker
(you think ipaq 210/214 is too quiet, you make a big mistake )
2. You can enable front speaker !!!!!
3. You can make your touchpad more sensible
(nothing impossible )
4. You can enable hardware 3D sound support.
5. You can adjust touchpad settling time and correct glitch with double clicking (when one touch == two click).
Warning: some guys wrote, that their rear speaker dead, probably will be good - not increase rear speaker volume more than 36-37.5 Db.
I can recommend to use analogical rectangular speaker from Nokia, it more louder and long-lived, than standard speaker. !!!
small instruction in archive (readme.txt).
donations via webmoney :