It calculates the best crop for you to plant, by simply:
- Write down the number of hours or days of your next visit.
- It then shows you the best 3 crops for you to plant.
- When you press the one you choose, it asks you for you plantation size.
- It then calculates how much you are going to receive if you plant the hole field minus the plowing costs.
The data.txt on the side, helps for future updates, it uses this simple rule:
- Crops are separated by hours or days to harvest.
- The first value on the arrays is the name of the crop, then the market cost, then the sell price and finally the time it takes to grow.
- And finally the cost it takes to plow, in case they ever change it.
Needs Flash 7 to run!
Press ENTER anytime on the keypad to exit the app.
New version 1.1:
- Fixed a bug that was messing up the re-ordering of days...
- Added ability to jump between hours and day when obvious.
- Simplyfied the txt database (just crop data now)
- Add your XP points to make sure you can plant that.
- Better graphics.
Link to online version: http://farmvalue.sytes.net
Thats pretty much it.