Major update, new version contains simple physics!
Note: Project is in very early development stage, stay tuned for updates ;)
This version contains preview hologram environment with object creation and movement. Simple physics and transparency implemented.
How to draw cube:
- Push the position where you want to start and by holding stylus on display move wherever you want
- Okay, now you have a square, push stylus to display and move on x-axis to define back side
- Final stage, repeat step 2 for define front side
How to move cube:
- In this version you can move only with last created cube
- Simply select Move Tool in Features menu and slide or click to destination
How to draw prism:
- Simply click 4 points clockwise on your display
How to draw pyramid:
- Nearly same as creating cube, just try it
Only WVGA resolution is fully tested on Touch Pro 2, pls give me report, how it works on other devices, thanks!
Have a fun!
First game based on this engine >> HG-Proton, more games comming soon!
- New objects: Prism and pyramid
- Implemented basic physics (only cubes for now)
- Basic transparency using stencil buffer
- Move function added
- Improved textures
v0.3 (private build)
- Draw custom cube
- Some source code optimalizations
v0.2 (initial public release)
- Dynamic light can be turned OFF/ON
Q: libgles.dll error
A: Download it from here:
Q: GSensorSDK.dll error
A: Only HTC devices are supported for now. If you have HTC and anyway getting this error, check that you have that dll in the same directory as HG-Engine-exe and make sure, your device has G-Sensor :)