FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Jmz Lockscreen Changer v2.0 [2009.10.23] VGA/WVGA

3,627 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,492
 
By jmz, Inactive Recognized Developer on 24th October 2009, 09:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
It works for what it was designed to do. Change any image of yours to the background image of the 6.5 lockscreen. I have not been able to find any bugs in this but will promptly attempt to fix whatever the issue may be.





Known Issues:
Does not change the image on the taskbar. Currently looking into the solution for it.


To Do:
Add ability to change the lockscreen slider to wherever user wants on screen.


Changelog:
Code:
V2.0
-Completely rewritten from scratch
-Used ManilaSDK for format

V1.1
-Added option to restore original settings
-Fixed IOException error if you try to change it more than once

V1.0
-Initial Release
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot5[1].jpg
Views:	2512
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	240278  
Attached Files
File Type: cab Jmz Lockscreen Changer v2.0.cab - [Click for QR Code] (379.7 KB, 2515 views)
 
 
25th October 2009, 04:35 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor

It works for what it was designed to do. Change any image of yours to the background image of the 6.5 lockscreen. I have not been able to find any bugs in this but will promptly attempt to fix whatever the issue may be.





Known Issues:
Does not change the image on the taskbar. Currently looking into the solution for it.


To Do:
Add ability to change the lockscreen slider to wherever user wants on screen.


Changelog:
Code:
V2.0
-Completely rewritten from scratch
-Used ManilaSDK for format

V1.1
-Added option to restore original settings
-Fixed IOException error if you try to change it more than once

V1.0
-Initial Release

great and simple tool
25th October 2009, 06:10 AM |#3  
the0ne's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
thanks 4 this.. byw your site : http://www.everythingdiamond.info/ is it only visible to registered members ?
25th October 2009, 10:21 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Any posibility wqvga?¿?omnia...

How is the drayning of the battery?¿'
25th October 2009, 10:56 AM |#5  
jmz's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Lawton, OK
Thanks Meter: 4,492
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the0ne

thanks 4 this.. byw your site : http://www.everythingdiamond.info/ is it only visible to registered members ?

Unfortunately, that is an error right now. We are working on trying to fix that.
25th October 2009, 05:48 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
this app only change my start menu wallpaper and does not change my lockscreen wallpaper.
I'm using topaz with tess 3.6
25th October 2009, 06:19 PM |#7  
jmz's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Lawton, OK
Thanks Meter: 4,492
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theory_87

this app only change my start menu wallpaper and does not change my lockscreen wallpaper.
I'm using topaz with tess 3.6

Sorry about that. You were using the other version I am working on. I have updated the cab with the correct one for the lockscreen.
25th October 2009, 07:05 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor

Sorry about that. You were using the other version I am working on. I have updated the cab with the correct one for the lockscreen.

ok.. will try again. thank you
25th October 2009, 07:13 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
It working now... A real nice app which does it intended job with no BS. Thank Now that you need to figure the taskbar part.
8th November 2009, 02:26 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
can you set the jmz to increase the brightness for lockscreen? I can't see anything in the sun...
8th November 2009, 03:57 AM |#11  
lioryte's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 227
 
Donate to Me
More
Can you plz add WQVGA 240X400
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes