FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][VGA][14.NOV.09]NEW Manila 2.5.19202525.0 full VGA ported

75 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Akeo, Member on 30th October 2009, 05:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
After a few days and night I managed to make this Manila to work!

Thank God helped me finish!!!

This topic is dedicate only for chef's who want's to cook Manila 2.5 in your roms, not for any user !!! To make cab's for this is impossible, because is to
many packages which are necessary to work properly!!!

Thank you for your help @amarullz and @Kisja

Thank you all who participated in this project: @Captain_Throwback, @programatix and many others...

HTC Manila 2.5_1920_VGA_by_amarullz_and_Akeo_V.4.00( 14.NOV.2009) is now Online...

DOWNLOAD HERE -this package include Manila 2.5 from HTC Leo full VGA resize!

You need more packages from HTC Leo to work on! - Here (14.NOV.2009) is packages from my kitchen, or here, EXT packages_by amarullz_(11.NOV.2009) + Structured by categories!*

*This package must be complete with original Manila 2.5.1920.XX and files from bottom of this page!

Because all chef's do not want to share their work with others is very hard to develop alone this app...

Please help me to develop this beautiful application!

This is a open project, share your experience to complete this project!

Soon i want to group it strictly necessary packages for manila, no other packages...Help me find this packages...

This is not a final version and may contain some bugs...

Please report any bugs found...

Sorry to not answer all the questions but I am very busy with work

Some screenshot:

30.OCT.2009 - starting project...

31.OCT.2009 - new EXT Packages *

* fixed and remoduled some packages
* fixed Manila_Weather
* new initflashfiles.dat

31.OCT.2009 - full Manila 2_5_19183726_1 ported*

*ported EXT Packages full VGA resize from last Oficial Leo ROM neccesary to manila work full!

04.NOV.2009 -new HTC Manila 2.5.19202525.0 is ported!*

*some packages not working properly

14.NOV.2009 -new HTC Manila 2.5.19202525.0_VGA_by_amarullz_and_Akeo ported!*

Ported Progress Report by_amarullz

Quote:

Manila_Core - Full Ported. but need some tweaks & reposition the dialog box (confirmation)

Manila_Calendar - Full Ported

Manila_Footprints - Untouched ( last thing & last priority, because it wasn't run properly in our device )

Manila_Home - Partial Ported. Need to re-porting the Launcher/Shortcut. Porting the citypicker, etc.

Manila_Internet - Full Ported, Will add some tweak to make it more useful for our device (Separated packages)

Manila_Mail - Full Ported

Manila_Message - Full Ported

Manila_Music - Full Ported, Need fix the reflection on rotation animations

Manila_People - 95% Ported, Need scrolling fix in contact picker (action type), and consistency of letter picker fontsize.

Manila_Photo - Full Ported (I don't want to touch this page )

Manila_Settings - Full Ported, But need to re-check it.

Manila_Stock - Untouched Yet

Manila_Twitter - Full Ported, But need to re-check + re-positioning the compose box it.

Manila_Weather - 90% Ported, Need to fix the scrolling on rearrange city & citypicker.

If you already have these packages (manila 2.5 and require EXT Packages) in your kitchen, just replace manila files with one of this files:

30th October 2009, 06:12 PM |#2  
OP Member
Flag Toplita Romana

More
reserved for updates and some additional mods when will be complete...
30th October 2009, 06:13 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Toplita Romana

More
Old Manila is here:

Manila 2_5_19183726_1 EXT Packages V1.1_by Akeo (31.OCT.2009)

DOWNLOAD HERE

For chef's: when cook this packages you need to modify initflashfiles.dat in your kitchen with this:
Code:
; ;===============================================================================
; GoogleMaps-Start
;===============================================================================

Directory("\Program Files"):Directory("GoogleMaps")
Directory("\Application Data"):Directory("GoogleMaps")

Directory("\Application Data\GoogleMaps"):-File("gmm_res.dat", "\Windows\gmm_res.dat")
Directory("\Program Files\GoogleMaps"):-File("GoogleMaps.exe", "\Windows\GoogleMaps.exe")
Directory("\Program Files\GoogleMaps"):-File("googlemapsrunat.exe", "\Windows\googlemapsrunat.exe")
Directory("\Windows\Start menu\Programs\GPS"):-File("Google Maps.lnk","\Windows\Google Maps.lnk")

Directory("\Program Files\GoogleMaps"):-File("gmm_launcher.dll", "\Windows\gmm_launcher.dll")
Directory("\Program Files\GoogleMaps"):-File("gmm_setup.dll", "\Windows\gmm_setup.dll")

Directory("\"):-File("pwhash.bin","\Windows\pwhash.bin")
Directory("\"):Directory("Windows")
Directory("\Windows"):Directory("ManilaXml")

Directory("\"):Directory("Application Data")
Directory("\Application Data"):Directory("HTC")
Directory("\Application Data\HTC"):Directory("ygo")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Stock_Pages.xml","\Windows\Stock_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Application Data\HTC\ygo"):-File("ygoservice.db","\Windows\ygoservice.db")

Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("ManilaCore_pages.xml","\Windows\ManilaCore_pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Internet_Pages.xml","\Windows\Internet_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Footprints_Pages.xml","\Windows\Footprints_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Mail_Pages.xml","\Windows\Mail_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Music_Pages.xml","\Windows\Music_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Weather_Pages.xml","\Windows\Weather_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Home_Pages.xml","\Windows\Home_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Message_Pages.xml","\Windows\Message_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Calendar_Pages.xml","\Windows\Calendar_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("People_Pages.xml","\Windows\People_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Settings_Pages.xml","\Windows\Settings_Pages.xml")

; Footprints_Engine

Directory("\Application Data\HTC\HTCFootprints_Engine"):-File("htcfootprint.vol","\Windows\htcfootprint.vol")

Directory("\Application Data\HTC\HTCFootprints_Engine\thumbnails"):-File("eeccff71358a90ae6515d7110fac22b9.jpg","\Windows\fp_Big Ben.jpg")
Directory("\Application Data\HTC\HTCFootprints_Engine\thumbnails"):-File("29da49729449274f7602f5b350281ec4.jpg","\Windows\fp_Eiffel Tower.jpg")
Directory("\Application Data\HTC\HTCFootprints_Engine\thumbnails"):-File("411825c752a8aac39dcbd6f1d94748cb.jpg","\Windows\fp_Colosseum.jpg")
Directory("\Application Data\HTC\HTCFootprints_Engine\thumbnails"):-File("87f571f536bfc8ab553c1892d8b090dd.jpg","\Windows\fp_Statue of Liberty.jpg")

Directory("\Windows"):Directory("My Animated Wallpaper")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Home_Pages.xml","\Windows\Home_Pages.xml")

Directory("\My Documents\My Animated Wallpaper"):-File("_RAW_Brush.png","\Windows\_RAW_Brush.png")
Directory("\My Documents\My Animated Wallpaper"):-File("_RAW_Circle.png","\Windows\_RAW_Circle.png")
Directory("\My Documents\My Animated Wallpaper"):-File("_RAW_Light.png","\Windows\_RAW_Light.png")
30th October 2009, 06:15 PM |#4  
Other Manila version same question : any chance to get a CAB ?
30th October 2009, 07:55 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 375

More
Any hints on what Leo packages are needed for this to run? Cause that was one of the issues with the Sun port.
30th October 2009, 08:24 PM |#6  
Flag Turin
Thanks Meter: 60

Donate to Me
More
i inserted it in my test rom 23501/23502, have not modified anything, only added as it is, and i lost settings in start menĂ¹..... whot it will be??
i noticed also that when i rotate the phone on landscape in photo and music tab the new large bottom bar remains on top....
30th October 2009, 09:15 PM |#7  
Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 10,071

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9600xt

i inserted it in my test rom 23501/23502, have not modified anything, only added as it is, and i lost settings in start menĂ¹..... whot it will be??
i noticed also that when i rotate the phone on landscape in photo and music tab the new large bottom bar remains on top....

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo]
"HideSettings"=dword:0

The bars will not hide on builds 23018 and higher including 235XX. You have to run a build with regular taskbars for them to hide automatically.
30th October 2009, 10:09 PM |#8  
Flag Altoona, Pa

Donate to Me
More
Do you have a log of what is working/not working so that ppl dont work on the same things? And If anyone makes a list of *required* packages and *suggested* packages would be great.
Any cooks in need of LEO packages should look at www.everythingdiamond.info/forum for LEO leaked ROMs to dump. There are also many ported packages in the XMLGUI thread.
30th October 2009, 10:21 PM |#9  
Flag Turin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo]
"HideSettings"=dword:0

The bars will not hide on builds 23018 and higher including 235XX. You have to run a build with regular taskbars for them to hide automatically.

tanks, it works (unhide settings)!
30th October 2009, 10:55 PM |#10  

More
Which initflashes.dat to edit?
Using Caulks visual kitchen, based on Evius.
I found one here;

C:\Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen v4.1\OEM\Diamond\0409\OEM_Lang_0409
30th October 2009, 11:52 PM |#11  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Just rename included initflashfiles to app.dat and put in package folder next to the "files" folder

I can't get weather settings work :/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
manila vga, nanila 2.5 vga, sense

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)