FORUMS

::::::SKIN::::::Transaparent Clock, transparent slider,NO CLOCK and more!

4,345 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,060

By antoniomistretta, Senior Member on 24th November 2009, 05:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th March 2010, 12:48 AM |#1101  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverhawk1001

Hello antoniomistretta

I've used many of your cabs to reach my current home screen and it's almost perfect. But:

1. Is it possible to remove the thin black line between the now transparent bottom taskbar and the main screen?

2. Is it possible to remove the small black PM sign after I've used your no clock cab?

2. Is it possible to use HDWall to have the transparent task-bars along with the same wallpaper in all tabs?

Thanx

1. Can you show a screenshot of the "black line" you want to remove?
2. install this: dega's transparent AM & PM text in clock.cab
3. Yes, it's definately possible to have transparent taskbars and the same wallpapers with HDWall

Grtz,

Degake
7th March 2010, 08:45 AM |#1103  
Flag Chavannes de Bogis
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by degake

1. Can you show a screenshot of the "black line" you want to remove?
2. install this: Attachment 290159
3. Yes, it's definately possible to have transparent taskbars and the same wallpapers with HDWall

Grtz,

Degake

Hello

Since I'm a new user and xda doesn't allow new users to post links to screen shots I've sent a link to your private message. From the first image you can see my homescreen with full background image stretching all the way through. The thin black line is shown by the red arrows and if possible I'd like to have them removed.

Then from the other two images you can see that if I go into any of my other tabs they still have the black background. I'd really like to have the same wallpaper as my homescreen span the entire set of tabs.

Thanx!
7th March 2010, 09:58 AM |#1104  
Flag Livorno
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by degake

Just install this one: Attachment 285206
It will do what you want (I think )

Grtz,

Degake

I think this one does not work with new manila...
7th March 2010, 09:16 PM |#1105  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enyaj

transparent taskbars meaning no start icon, and all icons? those are dll files right?

Indeed, if you want to change those icons, you'll have to edit some .dll files (but why would you want your icons in taskbar to be transparent )

Grtz,

Degake
8th March 2010, 10:30 AM |#1106  

More
help on sense 2.1
can someone make a cab file with Transaparent Clock, transparent slider in sense 2.1 pls?
thx a lot!!!
8th March 2010, 02:50 PM |#1107  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Another slide menu mod XD
Hi to all, I read that you liked my idea of deleting the second icons for trasparency, and I'm sorry not answering you before. I saw Degake made my cab better, thank you.

Now, I'll present you my new (I hope, don't know if there is already) idea:
all icons aren't visible except from the one of the selected tab, and it is transparent

The "light" version is not a different version,the only difference is that it includes the grey standard slide background, in order to make the icons more visible on not dark background.
Hope you like it..

There are the usual bugs I don't know how to remove, that is: the date number is still visible, and when you get a new message you'll see the green dot (if someone knows how to fix them, please tell me, so no more problems in my other works).

Hope it works for you, and goodbye

PS: I made the cab for manila version 2012, don't know about the other version. I don't use documents tab, so no modification for that. If you need it, i'll search for the file and fix!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot1.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	290827  
Attached Files
File Type: cab Blind_manila.cab - [Click for QR Code] (31.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: cab Blind_manila_light.cab - [Click for QR Code] (31.8 KB, 7 views)
8th March 2010, 10:05 PM |#1108  

More
hello,

is it possible to make this transparent? look at my today screen

thank you
9th March 2010, 09:32 AM |#1109  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faust0r

hello,

is it possible to make this transparent? look at my today screen

thank you

Install this: Touch X calendar & alarm BG removed when QL scrolled up.cab

Grtz,

Degake
9th March 2010, 02:17 PM |#1110  

More
dude, thx man, thats great!

have a nice day
9th March 2010, 03:05 PM |#1111  
Thanks Meter: 102

More
hi guys,
could someone please help me with some issues related to my attempt do make my own sliders:

1. there are 4 manila files for each icon but i only know what 3 of them are for (big, tray, selector). so where does the fourth display on the screen? it has the same dimensions as the tray icon only a little darker.

2. the same with the tray and selector, there are 2 manila files for each. changing the dark selector or the light tray i don't see any difference. so what's their purpose?

3. i don't want the selector icons so i made them transparent. everything seems fine but i've read there is a better solution by changing one manila file. could you please provide the modified file or at least tell which is it and how to change it?

4. did anyone manage to fix the tray and selector icons overlapping issue? since i don't need the selector icon, i'm only bothered by the date on the calendar and the green notification bubbles in mail an messaging. if not, does anybody have an m9editor tutorial?

many thanks and regards
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)