A new Plugin for Titanium - BlueProdigy
And now: V2
Please red installation instruction in middle of this post!
Download: *Blue Prodigy V2*
Major Changes and new skins - look into changelog
Special Character Set-Skins(Taiwan,China,Hebrew,Russia): Post #2
For FAQs: Post #3
The design-idea and images are from Matt_Jackson - and it's like a Skin for JMLToday - but as own Plugin. Also Calendar-Function is JMLCalendar from JMHL.
BlueProdigy is developed it in C/C++ in all of it's doing (animations, overview-update, apointments-scrolling, clock-resizing,...) and using it's own notifications for clock, alarm and calendar. Only the control of menu and language by menu is in mortscript - but that has no effect on performance - because it's only for changing settings.
So - it's extremely fast and has no noticeable effect on battery.
Please read installation instructions in middle of this post!
- ALL RESOLUTIONS (VGA, WVGA, QVGA, WQVGA)
- Portrait & Landscape
- MUCH LANGUAGES already integrated (en,us,de,fr,es,tw,ru,au,it)
- Correct Timeformat & Start of week for this Languages
- You won't be asked for your language - Plugin uses settings of JMLToday to identify your LAnguage
- Full skinable!
- Skin support by menu
- Buttons-Support (JMLPanex) - over full PAnel to expand/collapse/jump to apps/...
- Installed by TICS - so you can use it in each Titanium Theme like Bliss, Neo,... (and can make you special skin for it)
- Settings by Menu:
-- Calendar: Max Days = how much days do you want to see? ( up to 365)
-- Calendar: Max Items = how much appointments should be displayable?
-- Animation-Speed (1-300 ms)
-- Skin-Choice (you can choice of the skins which are in V1 or each other skins you made or downloaded
-- Choice of call of your Apps for Calendar, Alarm, Clock by menu
-- manual calendar update (is done also automatic by system if next appointment shall appear
Changelog V2_2.0 - Additional Features of V2:
- Detailed view for each appointment! (just click on date/time of appointment)
- More animations - especially for detailed view
- Tab on appointment in detailed view (eye symbol) - direct jump to the day of this appointment in calendar
- In Main Panel - Tab on weekbar - you jump into week view of calendar
- Much more Images & Texts for Skinning - good example is "Duality" - look into FAQs of Post #3
- New Notifications - runs faster and no side effects with other plugins
- BlueProdigy suspends itself, if Titanium is switched off (e.g. you are running Sense or TouchFlo)
- New Refresh (MichasRefresh) - better free space for your device at all, saves much Soft-Rsets
- New Skins like Transparency or Duality for the new keys
- Better Font-support
- Better support for foreign countries with special character sets (e.g. Hebrew, Russia, Taiwan, China,...)
- Changeable path for analog clock in Menu
- some little bugfixes
- some more Menu options for pathes
- better translated language files for some countries
- some more little needful things - I have forgotten, what
Here's the Skins inside basic .cab of BlueProdigy V2:
and 2 more additional Skins for you to use or change like you want (download: click on pics or bottom of this post) :
Installation instructions (overjump step which you already done) - please remark - BlueProdigy is a "SubPlugin" of JMLToday - so you need at least the installation:
1. Install JMLPanex >= 2.30 (It's now released , but BluePRodigy notices older version and will give you a menu point to install it for you.
(Thread for JMLPanex: *click here*
2. Install JMLToday >= 5.5 : *click here* (all from JMLToday 5.6 which is needed, is direct in BlueProdigy.cab, so never mind )
3. Disable Titanium (otherwise the installation could fail and you have to re-install .cab again)
4. Install Blue Prodigy - Cab
5. Enable Titanium and enjoy - if Font isn't displayed - you need a Soft-Reset (will be told to you by BlueProdigy)
6. If you don't see a calendar entry or wrong date after enabling first time Titanium - please choose "Update Calendar" from Menu - afterwards new notifications are set permanently
Some more Screenshots:
*TaiwanBlue* (external download, Size 2,5 MB)
In Post #2 / #3 I will collect Skins and FAQs.
MATT_JACKSON for this great Design!!! ( you can also look for his ideas here: http://ashigaru-design.blogspot.com/...e-prodigy.html inside is Design-Page: http://ashigaru-design.de)
JMHL for JMLPANEX & JMLCALENDAR
Listed at: *1800pocketpc.com - PPC-Software and WinMo-Freeware*
BlueProdigy, TitaniumRSS, TICS, TitaniumStarter, JMLLibrary and the other stuff-
Like my work? To spend much more nights, if you want, you can donate a cup of coffee for me.