Cool, not being near my phone at the moment...I have some quick questions:
1. Does the long press to the call button have anything assigned to it by default already?
2. Can you still use voice
activated dialing through a bluetooth headset without first running Cyberon or this app?
3. Do you have to install the Cyberon app to main memory or can you install it to your SD card instead to save overhead?
4. I see there are two versions of the Cyberon app, Voice
Dialer and Voice
Commander...It looks like you don't have to make voice
tags for commander and it controls more than just calling contacts out of the box, while voice
dialer simply creates a voice
tag and dials that contact...Am I right? Have you guys used both of these, which do you prefer?
5. I just want to confirm, you can use a bluetooth headset and push the voice
button and speak a voice
tag and that will automatically activate and call that contact correct? This is what I need while in the car, not just picking up a call via a bluetooth device!
6. Zeevg...That second cab you uploaded, CVSD...What exactly is that? Is that just a newer version of Cyber that allows you to map a long key to voice
dialing functionality or do I still need to install the first cab posted here, then install that one as well? It appears that this file is a better working copy to replace the original one uploaded here. If so does it automatically map the long key to the call button or do you assign it within the Cyber interface?
Originally Posted by ZeevG
ok - as promissed - this is a full working solution:
works with a long press call button
works with BT (!!!)
you can even backup and restore voice tags so no need to re-record if you format etc
fully tested and i am glad as this is the most critical app i use - phone and voice dialing as i spend lots of time in the car