I just wrote a small application to change manila language on the fly, don't know if any other application exist to accomplish this task but I was not able to find one so I decided to write my own. MLM connects to my server and checks which languages are available for a given manila build allowing you to:
- Download a language pack for a given manila/sense build
- Install the _manila files in windows directory
- Set the proper registry values
You can choose to execute the operations in separated steps since the language pack (about 50Kb each) are stored on the mobile after download. You can even work offline but only with the builds/languages you have already downloaded.
How to use it:
1) Check your manila build version (you can get it from settings tab => device information, software information)
2) Open Manila language manager
3) Click on "check avail build" from left menu key to fetch builds from server or from disk if you are working offline
4) Select your build and preferred language
5) Click on Go button.
6) Wait for manila to load
- Needs .net compact framework 3.5 to work
- Application is at a very early development stage, it works flawlessly on my touch hd (latest NRG rom) but I won't take any responsability in the event it messes up your windows mobile installation so use it at your own risk.
Any comment is appreciated
-New feat.: Clean manila
-Auto restart manila after registry change
-Fixed exit menu not working
-New program icon
-Work offline option