Originating request thread (1): How to force HD2 to backlit buttons...
Originating request thread (2): Keys lit! (always)
Article on pocketnow.com (with pic): Tiny LED Backlight Application for the HD2
Install or upgrade
1) Download the .cab attached to this post, copy to device and run it
2) Restart your device
* It adds the app to your \Windows\Startup dir
* It automatically closes KeypadLedControl during install, so you need to soft-reset even if you upgrade
- Fix issue where keypad light stays on when device enters standby because of timeout.
- Add initial support for Rhodium (known issue where keypad light stays on when device enters standby because of timeout in power settings)
- Little battery saving
- Initial version