FORUMS

View Poll Results: Titanium in or out?

Leave it in

56 Vote(s)
32.56%
Leave it out

116 Vote(s)
67.44%

[ROM][WWE/CHS][24/05][SENSE-2.5.2012][576mb][FACEBOOK TAB][WM-23569]V6.6_FINAL!

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Flashmore, Guest on 12th January 2010, 03:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
HTC HD2 (LEO) WM6.5.5 AKU5.5.0 WWE (For Evaluation Only)

24th May, 2010

------>>>WM6.5.5 CE OS 23569 build 23569.5.5.0 V6.6<<<------

IMPORTANT! Hard Reset 2 times after flash process completed, softreset at first boot and remove folder \Application Data from SD Card prior to flashing.

FINAL RELEASE!
---V6.6---

--->>V6.6 Chinese/English Input<<---

--->>V6.6 WWE EzInput<<---

1.Additional Note: It has been brought to our attention that some users flash TEST ROMs and ask support for third party apps. This UNOFFICIAL ROM is still under development and you can't expect support from it. If you can't afford to have a buggy phone, this is not for you. By flashing this TEST ROM, it means you are willing to take the risks, solve any bugs encountered yourself and report problems to this forum.

2.Ensure your HD is unlocked and have flashed latest HSPL/USPL required before flashing this ROM

HOW TO REPORT A PROBLEM:
1. INDICATE ROM VERSION
2. DEVICE AGE
3. SOFTWARE INSTALLED (STATE THE SEQUENCE)
4. STATE THE PROBLEM
5. HOW TO ARRIVE AT THE PROBLEM (SCREEN SHOTS WOULD HELP)
6. IF SOLUTION IS FOUND, PLEASE SHARE

Thanks, especially Tristan, homer, Peter, JackU, Matt, George, Jan, Bepe, Ervius, Olipro, dirik, Touch X, just to mention a few (directly and indirectly) There are too many others to list.

ATTENTION!!
I will not be responsible for your device if it cannot recover from an attempt to use this or any other rom or software I have provided in this thread or forum alike! I provide all software/firmware as is and for your evaluation only, use at your own risk!

Please note: I am not here to compete and I dont care if you donate or not. These ROMs are built as stock as possible without major transformations inorder to keep the integrity of the OS.

Please hardreset twice after flash process has completed!
Flashmore
12th January 2010, 03:36 AM |#2  

More
Thanks for testing my ROM's
12th January 2010, 04:59 AM |#3  
Flag Trinidad
Thanks Meter: 33

More
i guess i'm the first to try i'm downloadin it now
12th January 2010, 05:23 AM |#4  
USA
Thanks Meter: 353

More
what is the password for the file?
Flashmore
12th January 2010, 05:28 AM |#5  

More
Thanks for testing my ROM
12th January 2010, 06:04 AM |#6  
Flag Trinidad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashmore

Password is leo2.2

wasnt it always in ur first post?...thanks anyways, 12 mins till it downloads, can't wait to try
12th January 2010, 06:07 AM |#7  

More
Oh well come and thank you for the rom. The screenshots were great and I can't wait to test it
12th January 2010, 06:26 AM |#8  
Flag RIYADH
Thanks Meter: 215

Donate to Me
More
Smile THANKs
DWNLD ,, will test it 2dy
12th January 2010, 06:51 AM |#9  
Flag Southern CA
Thanks Meter: 328

More
so nice to see old friends..
hi Flashmore..

So great to meet on this forum as well. I liked your HD ROMs a lot. I also see Jackuuuuu here, and we have a 'history from the trinity times..

Will most likely try your ROM, but in few days. Have a stable setup and few long days ahead of me, before i will try it..

bigE
12th January 2010, 07:14 AM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigE

hi Flashmore..

So great to meet on this forum as well. I liked your HD ROMs a lot. I also see Jackuuuuu here, and we have a 'history from the trinity times..

Will most likely try your ROM, but in few days. Have a stable setup and few long days ahead of me, before i will try it..

bigE

Certainly bigE,
Glad to you see you here as well man!!!! The good old Trinity days

Flashmore,
Just tested your rom very quickly, it's fast and stable so far and just few minor issues:

1. Start > Settings > Input is not available. You can activate it by deleting "Redirect" under HKLM > ControlPanel > Input
2. Connection Setup opens and shuts down - so I can't set it up.

Another thing, do you know if we can increase the number of 'shortcuts' in the home screen from 9 to 20?
12th January 2010, 07:19 AM |#11  
Flag Trinidad

More
i'm using ur rom right now and i think that thus far it's quite stable, (for the 45 mins i've been testing it)but it seems to be quite slow (dont know y)...i'll provide some more feedback later. thanks alot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)