FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Titanium LTD v1 & v2 ( Titanium Themes WQVGA, QVGA, WVGA, VGA)

71 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By ldawg214, Member on 29th January 2010, 09:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Titanium LTDv2 OUT NOW!!!

POSTED FIX!! INSTALL AFTER EVERYTHING

Alright, hopefully I didn't rush to much and miss something. Here it is. TitaniumLTDv2. I put in in zip format and included all plugins used as well as the backgrounds if you'd like to use them. You don't have to though. I'm going to be Hard resetting and installing this myself so I guess it's cross your fingers and hope no other modifications are needed. PLEASE USE THE "READ ME" FILE!! all instructions are there along with credits. Thanks everyone and let me know how it all goes.

Donations are welcome. If you'd like to donate please send me an PM for the link and credit ;D

Portrait Only:
Added cprs for QVGA,VGA and WVGA , need testers.

Update: Seperated cabs by resolution. Now includes WVGA.

EDIT: If you recently installed the QVGA and VGA cab please except my apology as I forgot to change the extesiblityXML string in the registy to point to TitaniumLTD_"resolution".cpr. So if you did install it then you probably would of only seen minor changes. Sorry, reposted correct cab.

Be sure to install mortscript first

Okay, after weeks of work it's finally finished...I think lol. It works great on my phone after a hard reset. To install first make sure that your accel is disabled then install cheroclock (included in zip) first, then install cLauncher and ATContacts if you choose to (also included). Then install the Titanium LTD.cab. It will prompt you to restart your phone, after restart go to start>settings>home>appearance and choose the Titanium LTDWQVGA theme. You can use any background that you want however I've included the background in the preview and also I've included a new bootscreen for you to use if you want as well.

Problems include cheroclock panel the slider can be seen behind the clock background. And in the atcontacts and clauncher panels the tab image will disappear when you change pages. The reason is I don't know how many different pages you'll use so I chose to just install the image on the first page. And finally if you choose to use landscape and go to the home screen then Titanium will act all crazy and require a soft reset.

EDIT: To get to the forecast page, swipe left or right along the middle of the screen on the clock panel.

I've worked really hard on this one and I hope you guys like it. But it couldn't have been done without the help of.....

chriscsh - For creating the cheroclock plugin
tacchan23 - For the ideas for the tsk theme
Homerwasa - For being another titanium genius
EGrier and JoeFrank - For helping test everything out.

So here it is, I'll call it version 1 because there is still alot that can be done. Enjoy.

I should've put this in the preview but here's the edited forecast page of cheroclock.

Link to CheroClock
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=524072

Link to ATContacts
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=506221

Link to CLauncher
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=514490
Attached Files
File Type: zip MortScript.zip - [Click for QR Code] (79.9 KB, 2958 views)
File Type: cab Titanium LTDv1.0_QVGA.cab - [Click for QR Code] (1.63 MB, 2609 views)
File Type: cab Titanium LTDv1.0_VGA.cab - [Click for QR Code] (1.63 MB, 886 views)
File Type: cab Titanium LTDv1.0_WQVGA.cab - [Click for QR Code] (1.63 MB, 1520 views)
File Type: cab Titanium LTDv1.0_WVGA.cab - [Click for QR Code] (1.63 MB, 1917 views)
File Type: zip Titanium LTDv2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.18 MB, 5212 views)
File Type: cab TLTDv2_fix.cab - [Click for QR Code] (277.4 KB, 2349 views)

29th January 2010, 09:27 PM |#2  
Emerald City
Thanks Meter: 3

More
any chance this working on qvga?
29th January 2010, 09:38 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishpride

any chance this working on qvga?

It's very possible since the resolutions are so close. I don't have a qvga device to test it on. But you could try it and post your findings if you'd like.
30th January 2010, 02:21 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 89

More
If it does not fit on QVGA just install it, then copy out from windows the installed WQVA cpr to you desktop, resize it with the cpr resizer for QVGA and then copy it back to windows. Then restart Titanium.
30th January 2010, 09:35 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by claus1953

If it does not fit on QVGA just install it, then copy out from windows the installed WQVA cpr to you desktop, resize it with the cpr resizer for QVGA and then copy it back to windows. Then restart Titanium.

Thanks claus1953, maybe I'll get my hands on that and convert them for everyone. However like I mentioned my device is wqvga so I would have no way to test them to see if they worked.
30th January 2010, 11:14 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldawg214

Thanks claus1953, maybe I'll get my hands on that and convert them for everyone. However like I mentioned my device is wqvga so I would have no way to test them to see if they worked.

I can test it for you with pleasure, i like your theme a lot. I hope your cprs are named after your theme, like the ones from the titanium hero sense (Heroxxxxxx.cpr). So it wont overwrite the other ones.
31st January 2010, 12:29 AM |#7  
OP Member

More
Quote:

I can test it for you with pleasure, i like your theme a lot. I hope your cprs are named after your theme, like the ones from the titanium hero sense (Heroxxxxxx.cpr). So it wont overwrite the other ones.

Unfortunately when I did this I just edited the titanium_xxx_xxx.cpr. But that should be an easy fix though. I don't know how to use different cprs with one phone right now. I know it's possible but I haven't looked into it. But I'll run it through the cpr resizer and I'll also rename it to TitaniumLTD_xxxxxxx.cpr as well that way it won't overwrite any of your other cprs.
31st January 2010, 01:49 AM |#8  

More
Quote:

Unfortunately when I did this I just edited the titanium_xxx_xxx.cpr. But that should be an easy fix though. I don't know how to use different cprs with one phone right now. I know it's possible but I haven't looked into it. But I'll run it through the cpr resizer and I'll also rename it to TitaniumLTD_xxxxxxx.cpr as well that way it won't overwrite any of your other cprs.

That is ok, it is in fact only a registry change, in the extensibilityxml string one has to change the active cpr to the name of the current cpr, in your case TitaniumLTD. That will make CHome take this specific cpr set.
31st January 2010, 02:07 AM |#9  
OP Member

More
Quote:

That is ok, it is in fact only a registry change, in the extensibilityxml string one has to change the active cpr to the name of the current cpr, in your case TitaniumLTD. That will make CHome take this specific cpr set.

So I just change the extensibilityxml in the registry to say TitaniumLTD and the name in the plugins order to say TitaniumLTD_240x400.cpr and that would work? So if that works I can switch back and forth between 2 cpr files as well? Thanks man, I knew posting this on here would further my knowledge in this lol.
31st January 2010, 02:18 AM |#10  

More
Quote:

So I just change the extensibilityxml in the registry to say TitaniumLTD and the name in the plugins order to say TitaniumLTD_240x400.cpr and that would work? So if that works I can switch back and forth between 2 cpr files as well? Thanks man, I knew posting this on here would further my knowledge in this lol.

Yes, if you check on my signature i made a small mortscript based application to switch between many themes and have adapted many cprs to work that way, like Bliss, TitaniumNeo, ShadowNeo, WM7 project, Lizzy, Buffed etc.
The biggest problem was that many themes use modified bronzeres.dll, so i had to swap it also. Did you also change bronzeres.dll?
31st January 2010, 02:42 AM |#11  
OP Member

More
Quote:

Yes, if you check on my signature i made a small mortscript based application to switch between many themes and have adapted many cprs to work that way, like Bliss, TitaniumNeo, ShadowNeo, WM7 project, Lizzy, Buffed etc.
The biggest problem was that many themes use modified bronzeres.dll, so i had to swap it also. Did you also change bronzeres.dll?

Yes I did modify the bronzeres.dll to fit the theme as well. I mean I could probably do it where I just incorporate the images into the cpr but editing the bronzeres helped make it complete. For example when you get a text message from someone that you have in your contacts with a picture that picture will show up in the bottom right of the text background. So in order to switch completely you'd have to switch out the bronzeres file too huh?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
titanium

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)