Change the font, enlarge the image in the Picture panel and the Email/Messaging panel
Manila 2D... Most were my modifications. The skin were from Diamond. Icons from Mega and Clock were from Jade. I turned the selector to transparent, made IE as the default browser and add facebook link in the internet widget. I also changed the Email Widget's background so the mail is no more covered with envelope.
Put some start menu into folders. Added plenty of icons and, changed some icons with icons from Mega.
- HTC TouchFlo Manila 2D Hybrid (combinatons from Diamond, Jade, and Mega Manila)
- HTC Album
- HTC Audio Manager
- HTC Bluetooth Explorer
- HTC Communication Manager (from HTC Jade)
- HTC Task Manager
- HTC Diamond Theme
- Color+HP theme
- HP TodayPanel
- Microsoft .Net CF 3.5
From Windows mobile Developers
- Advanced Configuration Tools Version 220.127.116.11 by Julien Schapman (WM Tweaking Tools)
- Batti 2.4 by David Andrs (Battery Monitor)
- BsB RAM Sweeper by makeveral (Resource Management)
- ClearTemp Version 0.9.9 by Vicott Wong (Temporary files cleaner)
- PIM Backup v18.104.22.168 by FdcSoft (Mail, Messages, Contact etc backup)
- PkTorch by Cee'z (Flashlight) *more stable than LifeFlashLight
- Pocket RAR 3.90 by Alexander Roshal (File Compression Software)
- Task Manager v3.0 by FdcSoft (Task Manager)
- WM5torage Version 1.8 by Igor V. Bozhko (USB Drive)
- ArcSoft MMS
- Microsoft .Net CF 2.0
- Microsoft My Phone Console
- Auto Update
- OneNote Mobile
- PowerPoint Mobile
- Remote Desktop Mobile
- Welcome Center
- Windows Live
- Windows Live IM
- WM Marketplace
- WM Widgets (Live Search Widget & Weather Widget)
.... and plenty of unnacessary image files (at least for me).
Quick upgrading guide.
1. Download the ROM file to your computer, and then extract diskimg.nb0 from the RAR file.
2. Copy diskimg.nb0 to miniSD (not larger than 1GB)
3. MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICE HAD ENOUGH BATTERY. If you feel hesitant, just do all the next steps with the battery charger plugged in to your device.
4. Insert the miniSD to you device. And TURN ON YOUR DEVICE.
5. While the device is on, do this step. PRESS AND HOLD BOTH SOFTKEYS (button with (-) symbol, placed above the green/call key and red/end call key), and HIT THE RESET BUTTON with Stylus WHILE STILL HOLDING BOTH SOFTKEYS.
6. The next screen will be white, with HP logo at the center of your screen. The upgrade process has started. Wait about 12 (about 8 minutes for flash upgrade and 4 minutes for Cold Boot).
7. At the 8th minutes your device will be rebooted automatically. Wait again for 4 minutes for Cold Boot.
8. Align Screen, set the time, date, and localization... and finished.
9. If you finished all the steps, please change your device into landscape mode, and reboot device. This will enable HTC Album's Portrait Mode.
That's all folks...
Click here to download the ROM file. It was compressed to RAR.
iPAQ rw6828 WM6.5 21867 AND1 with Manila2D ROM @ My 4shared
Big Thanks to:
Sweet Sister Adinda, Ardhya, XOJ, helloworld1, Fani Martiawan, besfen, Aji Aziz... and... all friends in xda-developers.
Special Thanks to helloworld1 for the beautiful kitchen.
Credits also to Da_G, W.Alien, Ervius, and don't forget Microsoft, HTC, and HP. Thanks everybody!!!