My website is down, but download is still alive.
Android Commander is windows application to keep control on your android apps and files from PC. This is a small, very very fast and intuitive app.
If someone want to try it, go a head. But remember, you doing this on your own risk! I'm not professional programmer, this is only my hobby
Before you install the program you should read this:
- ADB ROOT Access
- „Settings->Applications->Development->USB debugging” must be enabled
- USB Cable
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- ADB USB Driver
- Java JDK
- Minimum 800×600 screen resolution
Before you report any problem to me, read program FAQ.
Full list of program features.
Android Commander screenshots gallery
If you like my program, conceder a donation please!
Download is here
Program wasn't updated for a long time, but it still can work with any android device. The only think you have to do is update ADB binaries in program directory.
- updated adb and aapt binaries
- better work with JB
- better updates checking system (disabled as default)
- files and partitions size display improvements
- more fixes