FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Metamorph] BR_RSW v4.2.15.1 [Beta 3-13-10]

180 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By aodpoe, Senior Member on 7th February 2010, 10:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
BR_RSW
3-13-10 Black & Red Beta, about 40% done just wanted to give you people something to play with
2-24-10 Beta Release for White/Red Version
2-23-10 Updated Concept. Now the real question is to stay with my current colors White/Red............ or Black/Red???????????
I know i said i would be releasing this theme SOON* reality is, as of right now.. dont think i'll be able to.. my job is eating most of my time. I should be able to release a beta for you people to test out though.

3-13-10
Beta Release Red & Black
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/u4mmmyakxjb/BR_RSW.zip
Beta Release for white red
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ifmzzn3knjh
This is only a beta, please leave your comments and i'll work on it slowly, and release it when it's done. This is for 1.6 Cyanogen Rom 4.2.14.1 only.
If you use any part of my theme please credit. I care because the process that goes into one theme is alot. I will never ask for donations for them so please fallow my one request.
Thank you.

--

7th February 2010, 11:13 PM |#2  
Little Rock, AR
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Dude, i love the originality of your images and ur use of lines. very nice! do you make a theme then pick the wallpaper, or do you pick a wallpaper and work around it? cuz with cyanoid and this one, it flows pretty well. again, great work!
7th February 2010, 11:14 PM |#3  

More
Very nice. Maybe consider having a more transparent icons for not so important icons? Ie. Full battery would be more transparent and low battery would be more red
8th February 2010, 12:14 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oceanside

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eessel

Dude, i love the originality of your images and ur use of lines. very nice! do you make a theme then pick the wallpaper, or do you pick a wallpaper and work around it? cuz with cyanoid and this one, it flows pretty well. again, great work!

Thanks, i usually just start by playing around with shapes/colors then the rest just fallows. Wallpaper comes at the end, just a quick browse trough DeviantArt for some awesome walls that will fit the theme. that's usually how my process works.
8th February 2010, 12:18 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oceanside

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by colossuss

Very nice. Maybe consider having a more transparent icons for not so important icons? Ie. Full battery would be more transparent and low battery would be more red

Will take this into consideration. I think i spend around 4 hours just creating those icons for the notification... not very good with small images/resizing. Thanks for your comment.
8th February 2010, 09:15 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
This is REALLY good..
awesome work mate..
9th February 2010, 04:29 AM |#7  
Flag Southampton
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aodpoe

Just wanted to give you guys small preview of my upcoming theme
RSW

Was getting kinda tired at looking/working on one theme so decided to start a new one.
Using My CYANOID theme temp it was actually pretty easy to come up with this one.
Will release psd for images/icons ones released.

this looks like this is going to be the ****
9th February 2010, 11:16 AM |#8  
Flag philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 5

More
lol
This theme is truly awesome I have 13 tatts most are red an black this would match my tattooes perfectly lol
12th February 2010, 05:24 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oceanside

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahurbari

This theme is truly awesome I have 13 tatts most are red an black this would match my tattooes perfectly lol

Well hope it's to everyones liking.
New Luncher.apk preview!
12th February 2010, 08:08 AM |#10  
Flag philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 5

More
test
Very rarely I ask to be a beta tester but I really want this theme so if you want someone to try it out let me know peace
12th February 2010, 06:13 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I haven't posted on this site in months, but I thought I would take the time and say:

"AWESOME WORK!!!!"

When this releases I will definitely be rockin' this theme. I would how ever donate a good amount to a black version. One where the text was white, the framing(that is now white) was black and of course the red, being the most intricate part would stay the same. Do you have any plans on Making a dark version???
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)