These are Album 3.2 from Rhodium S2 and Topaz S2 roms. Please use related HTC Menu Enhancement, else menu displayed in Album will have graphical glitch. Also, the zooming in/out using Raphael's SmartTouch is working smoothly.
Album_3_2_20123322 (individual file) [added 10/04/2010]
- 7 items per screen
- There is a minor graphical glitch when displayed in Album but is not noticeable. When an item is selected, the bottom part of the selected item is transparent (about 2%).
- 6 items per screen
- There is no graphical glitch when displayed in Album
Package depending on Album
- G-Sensor Autorotation or any 3rd party autorotation must be disabled for Album because Album handle the autorotation on its own.
- The dll has been patched to relocate the menu for WM6.5 with large soft buttons. If you are using WM6.5 with classic UI, please use the unpatched dll from Topaz S2 or Rhodium S2 rom.
- Fix the "Albums" selection. Currently it is still WVGA.
- Fix image position when opened by tapping on the photo in Manila's Photo tab.