FORUMS

[METAMORPH] HERO FULL THEME 'the real hero' [UPDATE: NEW METAMORPH FORMAT] (05/06/10)

719 posts
Thanks Meter: 73

By eessel, Senior Member on 17th February 2010, 07:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
sO....HeRe It Is!

NOW HAS OVER 1,000 DOWNLOADS! THANKS! 05/08/10

*NEW UPDATE 05/06/10* So, I updated the Hero theme with the new xml Metamorph format. I also added a few things to framework. Added sliding animations as well instead of the regular ones. Hope ya like it! [/B]

One thing though...IF you do get a Pop Up about Market messing up...no worries. This happens because of the framework-res change with metamorph.

BONAFIDE SOLUTION: Go into Settings, then Applications, then Manage Applications...look for Market..click on it..and then click on 'Uninstall Updates'. Once that's done...BAM! yA dOnE! All fixed! So yeah, apart from that..this thing's good to go!

CYANOGEN USERS WANTING THE BLACK NOTIFICATION BAR: Flash the Black Notification Bar first(recovery), then flash my theme(metamorph)

SUGGESTIONIf you have a white notification bar, and you really don't think the black hero launcher matches that, you can always go to my other thread and download the white hero launcher I have there. There's a screenshot in the OP of that thread if you wanna see what that looks like. Here's the download link for the white hero launcher tab for those who are too lazy. : http://www.mediafire.com/?unnyzzjmjnr

WORKS ON ALL 1.6 ROMS(Tested on Cyanogen and Fastest, but works on all)

THEME DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?mjmeytvz4jj

HTC DESIRE ICON SET(METAMORPH): http://www.mediafire.com/?bnyk4iuzmnh

*NEW* SENSE 2.1 HERO LAUNCHER TAB(METAMORPH): http://www.mediafire.com/?nkjgngzl5fg

BLACK NOTIFICATION BAR DOWNLOAD FOR CYANOGEN 4.2.14.1 HERE: BLACK NOTIFICATION BAR DOWNLOAD (if you are cyanogen user wanting this, make sure to flash this first, then my theme)

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THIS THEME CAUSES AND YOU METAMORPH THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK

Thanks to Stericson for making Metamorph
Thanks to Cacheinjection for his great work with Darkstar and the little tricks he taught me
Thanks to all the others I forgot to mention who deserve thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1266245804806.jpg
Views:	3235
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	282067   Click image for larger version

Name:	1266861834742.jpg
Views:	1823
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	285528   Click image for larger version

Name:	1269761438567.jpg
Views:	3228
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	300163  
17th February 2010, 11:26 PM |#2  
Flag Cordoba
Thanks Meter: 545

More
nice job
18th February 2010, 04:35 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Little Rock, AR

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuas_79

nice job

Thanks, joshuas_79!

Btw, to any users of this theme..how're you liking it?
18th February 2010, 04:44 AM |#4  
Midgar
Thanks Meter: 2

More
how did you get the htc calender and people apps and where can i get them
18th February 2010, 05:03 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Little Rock, AR

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1wingangel

The htc calendar is from the market and it's called 'Pure Calendar Widget' and the people widget is also from the market and it's called 'Contact Sidebar'. Hope that helps!
18th February 2010, 05:04 AM |#6  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 2,043

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1wingangel

One is Koxx's calender grid app and I forgot the name of the contacts app. Both are in the market though.
18th February 2010, 10:57 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
giving this ago right now gonna use cyanogen for the full effect so ill report back tomorrow
18th February 2010, 04:01 PM |#8  
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 296

More
Has anyone tried this on anything other than cyanogen?
18th February 2010, 04:06 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Little Rock, AR

More
The metamorph should work with any rom. and i see that you have a darkstar theme already, so that should take care of the black bar. but i also would want to know how the metmorphs work for other roms. it is really is made for any 1.6 rom. maybe you can. try it out and let me know.
18th February 2010, 05:32 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Little Rock, AR

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmobilewinguser

giving this ago right now gonna use cyanogen for the full effect so ill report back tomorrow

Cool. Let me know how it works out for you
18th February 2010, 09:42 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
ok did the metamorph and then applied the framework-res threw terminal and everything works fine and looks good except for the clock in the top right corner it doesnt show its just black
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)