Work is still in progress and maybe out there there is someone who would like to help me in this project of porting a working version of android 2.1 to the nike.
- Data Problem fixed, some disconnects but it can be used without problems (I reccomend to reset the modem when you dont use the connection anymore)
- Added some preinstalled apps:
Astro File Manager
Youtube (Only Audio, Video does not work, i am working on it)
Advanced Task Manager
- Calls and SMS work
- Data does not work, i am fixing this
- Copy the andboot folder to the root of your SD
- Run Haret
- When haret is running hold the dpad middle button to enter the installation menu
- In the installation menu choose where to install (i use data and system on sd card partitions, its faster)
- Press Install System
- After the system is installed press quit and wait
The first boot is a little bit slow, there is no bootanimation in this built so dont worry if the screen turns black, just wait few minutes, after the first boot i recommend to reboot to speed up things.