We're going QVGA only on this one.
Now based on my own source tree build.
Updated messaging app, check settings within app to change settings, now full screen.
Full screen AOSP apps.
Updated Helix Launcher, (app drawer is 5x5 and transparent)
New 'Car Home' Launcher from the droid 2.1 update. Nicer square launcher. much more car friendly I think.
Optimize on first boot. It will take a little longer..
Spare Parts now in Settings
No more swap or compache
I recommend you wipe, it may work if you don't but you may have issues
Boot, when launcher first opens, do menu ->confirgure to set to full screen.
The notifications pull down is accessible by doing menu->notifications while on the launcher.
Possible landscape issues with Launcher
No BT audio
- Optimize on first boot. It will take a little longer..
- Random Boot animation, Create a folder on your sdcard called bootanimation and put them in there (get some from here; http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?t=624480)- you MUST remove the spaces in the names.
- minor cleanups to fs.
- removed corpcal, (it really slows things down) install via update file
- Removed Bruts maps, latest maps is way better,
- Fixed VogueParts issue for converting to hvga
- Proper Vending.apk for all res (thanks to polyrhythmic)
- Removed AlarmClock.apk (donut) and replaced with Vogueified (new word) DeskClock
- updated news and weather widget to work with deskclock
- Adjusted prop for market.
- Added Nav Launcher
- Added Dialer One. More like htc dialer, auto contacts lookup etc.
- Some more speed tweaks
Nothing changed with the system, only the config app.
Vogue Parts app changes;
- Removed the swappiness option for compache, (it wasn;t working properly) I set swappiness to be static at 60
-Changed the way optional apps are installed (now installed to /data/app for update purposes)
What's not working?
Bluetooth audio, (regular bluetooth connections work fine, just not audio)
Camera, (it's on the list I promise)
Recommended paritions on sd card
2 ext2 paritions, 1 linux swap parition
Kaiser Wifi Update,please use these files
Currently DZO has posted an updated 320x240 nbh on his site. I've asked him to put the rest of the resolutions on as well.
Thanks to Jesse and Martin!