[App] TomTom Navigator 7.918.9193 (W)VGA and (W)QVGA

Search This thread

Die Bruine

Jan 2, 2008
I installed QVGA without any problems / issues. Then I decided to try out the VGA version. This one required a reboot and after reboot it started nagging about BTtray... something. Why would there be such a difference when it should only affect image size!?

Going back to QVGA...

D

Deleted member 1919717

To be honest I don't know... Every time I had that problem I decided to do a hard reset and upgrade my rom to a newer version lol :p
Probably you could try to replace the files installed by TTN install with the original files and links in the /Windows and Windows/Startup folder

One question, are you using a WM 6.5.3 build? Maybe you can check the original files and post here, I was not yet successful to get them.
I'm using a 23544 build, but maybe it works with the ones you have?

I tried to register the dll's I found (differnt versions of ttn6bt2003.dll,BtCoreIf.dll and BtSdkCE30.dll) but wasn't successful with them.

luckyuser

Oct 18, 2006
Here's a modded version of TomTom Navigator 7.916.9193.cab (HTC Black) which works fine on my HD2 (no bluetooth and/or freeze problems): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U34WJJBN
please keep in mind that if you have already installed a TTN version that has screwed your bluetooth stack, my cab won't solve any of your issues

I just do not understand the size of this cab (56.72 Mb). Normally varies from 14 to 20 Mb!
Are there Easter eggs in maybe?:D

Drakknar

Jul 22, 2004
Berlin
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1919717

Might be that the WM6.5.3 causes the problem on BT as well. The files for BT, that you excluded are not contained in the ROM I use (NhatHoas)

Dear Drakknar,

would you be able to post the BtCoreIf.dll the BtSdkCE30.dll and the ttn6bt2003.dll that is in your /Windows directory. i could try these ones and see if this helps...

Last edited by a moderator:

Drakknar

Jul 22, 2004
Berlin
The new issues could also be caused by a phone.dll file (size: 0 byte) that the original setup copied in the \Windows folder, which I have deleted from my cab aswell. I don't know if the installer was coded to perform any extra steps in the setupdll, but just to be sure I deleted it, too and now I'm sure everything work without any issues.
About the files you requested, BtSkdCE30.dll and ttn6bt2003.dll are TomTom specific files so I don't have them in my \Windows folder. I tried to copy BtCoreIf.dll with Resco Explorer but I get an Access Denied message. I'll try using ActiveSync on my XP virtual machine.

Last edited:

psycoy

Apr 24, 2009
caserta
I advise you to review the version of TTN because you bought those files exist in TTn6 is not in 7.91xxx. two files that are on SD tt7 x WinMo are data.chk and ttnavigator.exe, which then must be installed in device........qvga / vga

D

Deleted member 1919717

The new issues could also be caused by a phone.dll file (size: 0 byte) that the original setup copied in the \Windows folder, which I have deleted from my cab aswell. I don't know if the installer was coded to perform any extra steps in the setupdll, but just to be sure I deleted it, too and now I'm sure everything work without any issues.
About the files you requested, BtSkdCE30.dll and ttn6bt2003.dll are TomTom specific files so I don't have them in my \Windows folder. I tried to copy BtCoreIf.dll with Resco Explorer but I get an Access Denied message. I'll try using ActiveSync on my XP virtual machine.

phone.dll is coded in the cab file in a way that it only is copied there is not already existing.

diegocampy

Mar 23, 2009
Vicenza
diegocampy.it
Drakknar said:
Here's a modded version of TomTom Navigator 7.916.9193.cab (HTC Black) which works fine on my HD2 (no bluetooth and/or freeze problems): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U34WJJBN
please keep in mind that if you have already installed a TTN version that has screwed your bluetooth stack, my cab won't solve any of your issues

I just do not understand the size of this cab (56.72 Mb). Normally varies from 14 to 20 Mb!
Are there Easter eggs in maybe?:D

Drakknar said:
Lol nope, it just contains all the language speech files :)

You can find this file (or a new file)without language? or know the file name of Clare, to delete all the others:)

nnss

Feb 12, 2007
for the one's who like it , I made a .cab from the patched files of 7.918.9193 found on ipmart .
just install the cab and you have the Navigator 7.918.9193 (no need to first install an old package).

this version is from a HD2 but runs good on a TP .

DON'T ASK FOR MAP'S AND DON'T ASK HOW TO ACTIVATE MAP'S

Here is the link to ttn7.918.9193_vga_black.cab

Thanks to JaCoL_JcL we also have the ttn7.918.9193_(W)QVGA_black.cab

Here is the link to ttn7.918.9193_(W)QVGA_black.cab

I installed the link to ttn7.918.9193_(W)QVGA_black.cab but got the blue version of the application. Do you have the black QVGA skin?

Thanks.

dingolino

Jan 2, 2008
Could TT use TMC?

Is TT using the TMC information from Bluetooth TMC Receivers?

Best regards,

dingolino

O_G

Retired Senior Moderator / Retired ET Admin
Jul 8, 2007
The vga link is dead. Can somebody please re-upload. Thanks

JaCoL_JcL

Apr 17, 2009
true! dunno why I have a black version previous installed and pre installed with this black cab and I'v got a black version!

find a older version of black QVGA, instal it, and then instal this cab from first post (re instal) :)

screens:

ScreenShot3-vi.png
ScreenShot2-vi.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BtCoreIf.dllmap
    BtSdkCE30.dllmap

Just a quick FYI for those of you who didn't remove the above two files from the cab before you ran it then ended up with the bluetooth error after you reboot:

In my 6.5.x version the above two files are in ROM and can't be deleted. But, the two identically named bad ones that are generated from the cab show in the Windows folder and can be deleted. It's confusing because the bad ones sort of overlay the good ROM ones. When you delete the bad ones from the Windows folder you will see they are still there, and when you try to delete them again it will tell you they are in ROM and can't be deleted. But as long as you deleted them once (meaning you deleted the bad ones), then reboot, all should be fine.
    solved BT problem (repack)

hey guys

i remember some BT problems with older WM builds and tomtom... but doesnt matter because of reading about your problems i did a repack with the newer TomTomNavigator.exe and data.chk on base of a already tweaked vga black TTN 9.16 version (thx strra for that first version) - no more bt file problems and such.

just download the attached .rar > extract > copy .cab to device and install (at least on my TouchPro2 with a 24th WMbuild... should work also on all other builds and similar WVGA devices)

let me know if something is wrong or not working may be i can help out then. :cool:

...this version is not just without BT files or such! it is WITH BT files (the right working ones) and with some tweaks for better tracking (just minimal but somewhat better. Rhodium user understand what i mean - all other users just get a somewhat better version without drawbacks)
    can someone please reupload. ?
    need this for my touch diamond 2

Thanks a lot

the good ol WM users ...they still exists as me ;) koboss write me a PM i will help you then
    If anyone has a working uk tomtom 7 setup for htc touch pro t7272 please can you pm me need to get it installed and working thank you.

this works in my HD2: ttn7.915.9196.vga_black (1).cab - 12.90 MB