On the main thread here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=624874 I've been reported some problems about SMS background by a HTC touch pro user.
In detail, I noticed that all the popup menu doesn't change colors (they are maybe skinned by HTC maybe?) and also the SMS background still stay white (and so my modified white text is not readible).
If someone could try both version I made:
Tacchan23_Black_6.5.x_VGA x HTC TouchPro
and see if it's the same for everyone regardless of ROMs and so.
Also if u have any suggestions (maybe there is some registry tweak to disable the HTC skinning or something) on how to make the popup menus black too would be nice.
- WM 6.5.x and 6.5
- Best used along with one of my Themes below
- Before installing anything remember to install SDKCERTS.cab from Here Without this the taskbar may not work! (usually not needed for cooked roms)
- Not needed anymore to use the BTnotifier.exe on Omnia2. I found the OEM .dll file (from Samsung) which contains the BT icons for Omnia2 and, after replacing the icons there, I added it to my taskbar cabs.
- The BtIconNotifierDusk is needed only for some phones which can't display the Bluetooth icon correctly and istead display the standard WM icon (before using it, try if it works without the fix)
- If you have problem with HTC volume control, you may TRY install this fix Here OR to delete the htcvolumecontrol.dll from Windows folder.
Best solution is sending me the original htcvolumecontrol.dll from your ROM.
Downloads DuskBlue taskbar for GSM phones (taskbar background image is not included, it can be found in my Themes below):
tacchan23_DuskBlue_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5.x for WM 6.5.x
tacchan23_DuskBlue_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5 for WM 6.5
Downloads DuskBlue taskbar with Clock for WM6.5.x only
Tacchan23_Black_6.5.x_VGA - DuskClockBlack
Tacchan23_Black_6.5.x_VGA - DuskClockBlue the blue version cab will also replace the signal and active sync icons as in the screenshot
This cab will install a new taskbar image with clock background; the blue version cab will also replace the signal and active sync icons as in the screenshot.
This is optimized for being used with my Theme below, but it can be used also with other themes (BUT in this case u'll have to reinstall the cab every time u switch to another theme, while if you have my theme installed you can revert to it anytime)
Install order is important:
1. install Dusk taskbar (and CDMAfix if needed)
2. install my Theme (optional but reccomended) or any other theme u plan to use
3. install DuskClock
Uninstall procedure is important too:
if u uninstall them, u need to reinstall my Taskbar
green and blue can replace each other, but black need to install on clean taskbar (if u want to change from green/blue clock to black clock, u need to uninstall everything and start again to install my taskbar and then the black clock)
Downloads DuskBlue fix for CDMA phones:
Install the GSM taskbar cab first (above), then the CDMA fix: it comes with two different styles of signal icons (choose and install just one of the below cabs, they work for both wm6.5 and wm6.5.x):
tacchan23_DuskBlue_Taskbar_CDMAfix Mine same signal icons as in the GSM version
tacchan23_DuskBlue_Taskbar_CDMAfix Original signal icons as in the original dusk cdma fix
Downloads Bluetooth fix if you have problems with BT icon:
Downloads DuskGreen taskbar:
Fix for CDMA with two different kind of style for signal icons (choose and install just one of the below cabs, they work for both wm6.5 and wm6.5.x):
tacchan23_Dusk_Taskbar_CDMAfix Mine same signal icons as in the GSM version
tacchan23_Dusk_Taskbar_CDMAfix Original signal icons as in the original dusk cdma fix
Bluetooth fix if you have problems with BT icon:
New release of my Black theme optimized for Dusk taskbar:
- new Dusk style taskbar and softkeybar
- new pivot bar image
- new WinMo colors for better reading on black background
- new threaded sms black background
- known bug: some cases (depending maybe on the sender) of received emails not being readible; the workaround is to reply to the email, then press "edit sender's email". Then it becomes readable.
- known bug: in some ROM/phones, there are problems of unreadeable SMS text on same colored background; you can try the HCT TouchPro version if you have white text on white background problem
- black blackground (also for threaded sms) with blue selectors (green/red/purple/etc selectors available as AddOns)
- 7 themes (.tsk) to choose different styles of softkeybar and taskbar (details in the screenshots below):
tacchan23Black Dusk: dusk softkeybar and taskbar (best used with Dusk taskbar)
tacchan23Black DuskManila: dusk softkeybar and taskbar with Manila style buttons (best used with Dusk taskbar)
tacchan23Black 1: complitely black bars without any border with Manila style buttons
tacchan23Black 2: complitely black bars without any border with Dusk style buttons
tacchan23Black Bordered1: bordered bars in black
tacchan23Black Bordered2: bordered bars with glossy effect
tacchan23Black Bordered3: same as the above but with different style of bottom bar
Downloads Black Theme
Tacchan23_Black_6.5.x_VGA x HTC TouchPro you can try this version (tested on HTC TouchPro) if you have white text on white background problem