Android sdk and Jre(JDK) 5 or 6 must be installed
ASM is an Android Debug Bridge (adb) client, When it starts monitoring screen,
ASM connects to adb on port 5037 and receives frame buffer continuously on the device or emulator and transfer image to your desktop window.
You can rotate and scaling monitor window and export a image into PNG file as screen shot tool.
If you have sdk installed skip step 1.
If you have Java JRE(JDK) installed skip step 2
Make sure you have your phone plugged in usb.
1. Download Android SDK for Windows and place the android-sdk-windows folder on the root of your C:\ Drive.
2. Download(skip login) and install JRE(JDK) 6
3. Download the attached asm.zip and extract asm.jar out.
4. Place the asm.jar in \android-sdk-windows\tools folder.
5. Right click on asm.jar and place a shortcut on your desktop. Run the jar file or shortcut to bring up the monitor
right click on monitor screen to:
change to landscape\portrait
zoom in or out