FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

What about our April 7th phones??? Post Any news here

459 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

Post Reply Email Thread
Any updates on stocks arriving to UK Retails stores on april 7th???

i pre-ordered mine from handtec long ago..
Cant wait....

Anyone?

6th April 2010, 02:35 AM |#2  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Post Clove - 7th April HTC Desire
Hmm, I think I've been charged for mine on Thursday however Clove haven't sent me an email confirming this. For some reason my net banking only shows transactions up to the 1st. Perhaps something to do with Banking Holidays?

Anyways, this is from http://www.clove.co.uk/news.aspx

Quote:

Our Easter Opening Hours are as follows:

Friday 2nd April - Closed
Saturday 3rd April - Closed
Friday 4th April - Closed
Monday 5th April - Closed
Tuesday 6th April - Open 9AM

Please be aware that we will not be answering emails during this period. You are welcome to send an enquiry, but we will not be available to respond until Tuesday morning when we open again. We appreciate this is frustrating for outstanding orders for new device releases and we will do our best to have orders with customers as soon as possible. The situation for the following devices is as follows:

HTC Desire - first stock due 7 April - This is the first batch of reseller stock that will be released. If you have confirmed your pre-order for the Desire, please do not email us with questions unless it is essential. We will keep you updated with any information as soon as we have it. At the moment we expect orders to start shipping on April 7th.

6th April 2010, 03:52 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkredi

Any updates on stocks arriving to UK Retails stores on april 7th???

i pre-ordered mine from handtec long ago..
Cant wait....

Anyone?

As of today, Handtec is still saying the 7th is the expected ship date. I know it's hard, but it's only 24-48 hours away. Just do what I have been doing...watch the reviews & think "Man! The phone I have right now sucks!"
6th April 2010, 07:33 AM |#4  
Flag Slivnitsa

More
Hi All I received an e-mail from Fedex for incoming package - It have to be my HTC Desire

Code:
DISPATCH of GPSK sent Ventsislav Mladenov 1 FedEx International
Priority package(s).

This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 04/07/2010.

Reference information includes:
Special handling/Services:      Deliver Weekday
6th April 2010, 07:53 AM |#5  
Flag Groningen

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitable

Hi All I received an e-mail from Fedex for incoming package - It have to be my HTC Desire

Code:
DISPATCH of GPSK sent Ventsislav Mladenov 1 FedEx International
Priority package(s).

This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 04/07/2010.

Reference information includes:
Special handling/Services:      Deliver Weekday

Nice to hear! You're from the UK?
6th April 2010, 08:04 AM |#6  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 97

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitable

Who did you order from?
6th April 2010, 08:48 AM |#7  
Flag Slivnitsa

More
I ordered it from Handtec , and I'm not from UK , I'm living in Bulgaria and I'm very surprised because FedEx gave me an estimated delivery date - 08.04.2010
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FedEx.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	304733  
6th April 2010, 08:53 AM |#8  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 97

Donate to Me
More
Good to hear. Looks like the 7th is a definite date then
6th April 2010, 09:07 AM |#9  
Flag Shenley
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Im due to receive mine on Thursday I think, shipping out from devicewire. Will call them today to check.
Bloke
6th April 2010, 09:19 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I ordered mine from Clove a couple of weeks ago. Haven't heard anything recently, but when I sent them the name/address verification email they said

Quote:

We look forward to dispatching your HTC Desire when they are released (at the moment we do expect to fulfill all orders) and you will receive your tracking number on the day your order ships.

so am hoping to receive an email about that tomorrow. Will post here if I get anything.
6th April 2010, 09:31 AM |#11  
Flag Northants
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrige

I ordered mine from Clove a couple of weeks ago. Haven't heard anything recently, but when I sent them the name/address verification email they said

so am hoping to receive an email about that tomorrow. Will post here if I get anything.

I'm hoping you're not going to be disappointed and I do not know how the delay will have affected Clove's supplies but my understanding was that Clove's first batch was sold out on pre-orders some weeks ago. Certainly this was the case before the launch was delayed. A mate of mine ordered his Desire from Clove last week and is not expecting his for another week or so. Who knows, maybe the delay will mean that Clove's first and second batches will have been amalgamated?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)