It is based on Vodafone HTC Release from February 2010. (And Cyan 4.04 and the Happy Valentine's Day Port from jcarrz1)
I Did this, because I never came across such a beautiful yet speedy rom...
May even be faster than Blue Magic!
Don`t flash this if:
* You always need the latest Apps... They will probably not work.
Flash this if:
* You want a decent Phone with the best Dialer currently avaliable (HTC Dialer)
* Dialer that is just there as soon as you hit the Phone button (<1 Second)
* You want to Sync your phone with Outlook
* More Camera Settings, like whitebalance etc.
* Fast and smooth menus and transitions
* Speed for Games. Most of the games, like polarbit 3d Games are still built for 1.5... Also Gameboy emulator and AndWobble. Check theese out :P (If it runs on Hero, it runs on this rom also.)
* You miss the Cool rotations from Cupcake (enable via Spareparts)
* You want the best and most responsive Keyboard
* Cool Android Style Phone. (Stock HTC Style. Legend theme may be released later)
* You want a custom Animated bootscreen. Not all Hero Bootscreens will work... Just Play with it.
* You want some Eye-Candie
* You want an Awsome Phone, no questions Asked.
Featured in this release:
* Advanced Launcher from Irrenhaus (more options) or HTC Launcer (fast)
* 3D Games run fast.(!)
* Many Languages. Also Chineese and Japaneese...
* The fastest (and probably last non-SenseUI) Cupcake ROM ever
* Cyanogen BFS Kernel
* Merged a lot of Cyans Stuff into this
* Fixed Accelerometer, Wifi and any other Issues I came across.
* Apps2SD on G1 Only
* Loccy`s Better Browser
* Meltus Louder Volume Hack
* Superfast with a bit of swap (swaps automatically)
* Also superfast without swap...
* Massive APN list (hope it works)
* Auto Clear Cache on boot (thanks to Android app critic)
* Automatically adjusts Android internal app Killer if Swap is enabled on Boot
* All the Important Sense widgets as alternative Android Apps.
* HTC Dialer
* HTC Camera (Awsome!)
* HTC SYNC to sync your Phone with Outlook (Exchange)
* AWSOME HTC IME NOT FOUND ON ANY OTHER ROM. superresponsive and sexy.
* Multitouch in Browser
* Genie Widget
* Lots of usefull apps
* Other HTC enhancements, like that the last option when pressing "volume down" is vibrate, not everything off. (that one bothered me before)
* HTC Design enhancements (like animated boot screen, Pin pad, lock screen, wallpapers and the "H" icon for hsdpa)
The apps are the following:
* ³ Music Player beta (The latest RockOn)
* Astrid (ToDo list)
* Better Terminal Free
* Bluetooth thingi to transfer data
* Loccis Better Browser
* Advanced Launcher
* ColorNote (Take notes and place them on homescreen)
* ES File Explorer
* Floating Image
* News and Weather (Genie Widget)
* PDF viewer
* Teeter (Game from HTC)
* Touch Timer
* Twidgit lite (Twitter widget)
Wipe + Flash. then have fun
G1 users will need DangerSPL. (Magic users not.)
* For G1 Users: Despite of the name, EXT2 is the fastest File system for apps2SD.
* To increase Battery life dramatically, go to setcpu > Profiles >check "profiles on" Modify to Max 128 MHZ & Min 128 MHZ & CPU Goveror "Performance"
* To get a vanilla (HTC) Cupcake, wipe directly after flash. all additional apps, exept for better browser will be removed. (You can allways uninstall them later.)
* Be shure to check out the HTC Sync tool. You can download it on HTC.com (or via google lol. Its the same as the one for hero)
Issues: For some odd reason Compcache won`t activate. Insmod hates me. Apprechiate any help. (Won`t affect the build in any way, but I would like to play around with compcache...)
Also some minor FCs on widgets. they feel lonly after some days... (Have been running this in different versions for about 2 weeks now.)
P.S.: would also be grateful if anybody could help me with theming. was very close to a HTC legend style Build (Black and Green version), but then I messed it up and stopped working on it :P
All Credits go to:
Cyanogen, HTC, Vodafone, jcarrz1 and all the authors of the featured apps.