FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

GTX Style icons (128) GTX Metro icons (186)

1,807 posts
Thanks Meter: 188

By drew2000, Senior Member on 11th April 2010, 05:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

Two different styles two different colors...............

I used the sweet "TOKEN" set by brsev and all thanks to his original design. You can find his original icons here: http://brsev.deviantart.com/art/Token-128429570

128 icons in each zip......

By the way the Cubes are transparent................

The blue versions can be found in the iReflect Cubed thread (link is in my signature)

Note: Special thanks for these to Zahurtex, it was his idea for me to work on these sets........
11th April 2010, 05:29 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Talking GTX inspired Metro icons

Inspired by ElCondor and Kamill's GTX theme and Cendaryn Metro icons I put a spin on the icons which work nicely with the light wallpaper of the GTX themes and can also be used on dark backgrounds as well (without changing icons). Forgive the lack of "real screenshots" I have not had time to load up the sweet GTX theme to my device....LOL. The credit for the icons goes to the original creators which in this case is Cendaryn, pray2live, geralt, and Zitoun. If I missed you I am sorry please feel free to inform me. I just made some modifications, soon there will be "Cubed" versions of the sets.

Here is the link to ElCondor's thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=592584

Here is the link to Cendaryn's thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=651045

Here is the link to younxta's thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=656322

Note: Special thanks for these to Zahurtex, it was his idea for me to work on these sets........

The second shot shows all the dark icons on the dark background it includes the icons from post one as well.........
11th April 2010, 05:30 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Talking This is my goal for the "Simple Icon" one for every app
for a later date......
11th April 2010, 05:30 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
reserved...................................
11th April 2010, 10:30 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 221

More
Thumbs up
They look Awesome!!!
11th April 2010, 10:32 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
very nice. thanks.
11th April 2010, 12:19 PM |#7  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 9,810

Donate to Me
More
nice, thanks for sharing. do you think you can make more icons for the ones missing?
11th April 2010, 03:57 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 221

More
You got pm...

Edit**
Pls read second one in which he agreed on one condition .... Pls see if its possible.

Here is all four types in shortcut:
11th April 2010, 07:56 PM |#9  
Flag Tel Aviv
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Hey Drew,

amazing set !!! It's getting better and better
11th April 2010, 08:06 PM |#10  
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Man! Really awesome icons dude. Great to see icons without a background. I usually stick with the stock icons and few others Ive managed to gather as I love the more professional and clean look of them. Thanks a lot.
11th April 2010, 08:24 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by tito12

Hey Drew,

amazing set !!! It's getting better and better

Thanks Tito....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwill

Man! Really awesome icons dude. Great to see icons without a background. I usually stick with the stock icons and few others Ive managed to gather as I love the more professional and clean look of them. Thanks a lot.

I am trying my best to give some sense of quality, just using paint.net be making more today

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash_5150

very nice. thanks.

Thanks for the comment........

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianton

nice, thanks for sharing. do you think you can make more icons for the ones missing?

That is all there was of the "TOKEN" style but the icons I am working on today will be in the same design......after that I will be doing requests OK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahurtex

You got pm...

Edit**
Pls read second one in which he agreed on one condition .... Pls see if its possible.

I have met the conditions and thank you.......
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)