FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME] The Ultimate Android Themeing Guide - Updated 4/26

1,520 posts
Thanks Meter: 99

Thread Closed Email Thread
No longer will be posted here due to XDA finding it acceptable to harass someone for saying "Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior" but allowing their mods and xda tv hosts to be racist and post slurs (@ashasaur and @azrienoch). I wish for XDA to delete all of my threads and posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jairomeo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jairomeo Ad-Free

21st April 2010, 06:25 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,575

Donate to Me
More
Amazing. HUUUUUGE read-through coming later! Thanks
21st April 2010, 06:52 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Brilliant. Been hoping for something like this so I could try my hand at Theming
21st April 2010, 07:42 PM |#4  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 54

More
jairomeo's you are my heroo. great write up. easy to following. lovin it. finally half of android makes sense to me. lol

MODs please sticky this. please please. I've been looking for all of this info for weeks now.

Thanks
21st April 2010, 09:01 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag 727

More
Thanks, manup and sirmez and a few others are going to be looking at it to add to it, I've just been to busy with my designs at work that I just can't focus enough to finish this.

Once I get time I am going to dig into things and continue to find more things we can change.

If you have something to share, let me know so we can add it also.
22nd April 2010, 12:47 AM |#6  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Maybe you can add link to AXMLprinterGUI based on AXMLprinter2 but with gui created by bigbear at modaco. Here is the link. http://android.modaco.com/content/t-.../#entry1217176
That's what i use and it works great.
22nd April 2010, 02:37 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag 727

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanesn

Maybe you can add link to AXMLprinterGUI based on AXMLprinter2 but with gui created by bigbear at modaco. Here is the link. http://android.modaco.com/content/t-.../#entry1217176
That's what i use and it works great.

Cool, I didn't even know about that, I'll have to tak ea look at it and add it too, thanks for the tip.
22nd April 2010, 04:18 AM |#8  

More
I see in the write up about how to change the statusbar.xml for music to white. What about changing to another color?
22nd April 2010, 04:23 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag 727

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebowers

I see in the write up about how to change the statusbar.xml for music to white. What about changing to another color?

As far as I know, and I haven't seen it stated anywhere else, the ranges are for black or white, and the increment is size.

That doesn't mean it isn't possible to edit it somewhere else, like smali or something. Which is one of my hopes, is give enough information for people to be dangerous and find some new things.
22nd April 2010, 08:39 AM |#10  
Flag Las Vegas

More
Well Done Jai I have been living and dying by this write up!!!!

this is bgill55 btw
22nd April 2010, 10:24 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Great work man, will help a lot of ppl to create nice themes!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread