The result of a bored uni student on holidays, mConvert is a Windows Mobile unit converter.
And now, Version 2 of that slick, finger friendly converter is out. After much feedback suggesting more categories would be good, I have added 10 categories, meaning you can now convert in the following categories:
I have tried to make the UI as attractive as possible, as this makes or breaks an app in my opinion. Hope you like it.
I decided to make the app free as nobody likes paying for this stuff, including myself. The aim of mConvert was not only to make an effective converter for mobiles, but to also showcase the potential Windows Mobile has.
For the VGA version, visit:
For the FreewarePocketPC site (location to donate) visit:
- 05/07/2010 (Version 188.8.131.52) - Added various conversions
- 21/05/2010 (Version 184.108.40.206) - Added ability to use a "Result" value as an "Input Value" by hold-clicking the result and selecting "Use as Input Value", bug fix (bug#2)
- 20/05/2010 (Version 220.127.116.11) - Added splash screen, bug fix (bug#1)
- 15/05/2010 (Version 18.104.22.168) - Added 10 extra categories with a large amount of new unit conversions, minor UI change
- 06/05/2010 (Version 1) - Added ability to convert between Sq/Ft > Acres and Acres > Sq/Ft
- Bug#2 (Version 22.214.171.124) - Error in "Mph/s > Kph/s" conversion formula Status: Fixed
- Bug#1 (Version 126.96.36.199) - Using hardware back button would permanently close a screen, not allowing user to re-open. Status: Fixed
- Windows Mobile (Tested on 6.5)
- Windows .NET Framework 3.5
- WVGA Resolution Screen
- Touch Screen
Check out the pics below and download.