Delete

Search This thread

quanganhle90

Apr 14, 2010
Generic R1FB001 FW
x10a2.png

is this available on seus yet ? :) I have x10a generic firmware, can I get this now ? :D

Last edited:
M

Mr_Bartek

Only available for Generic Brazil and Movistar. Both are X10a.

rvictorg

Apr 25, 2010
Toronto
Rogers?
You are joking right?

My 5800 XM only got one update and there were at least 4 updates from Nokia since i bought the phone.

hehehe yeah I know from experience Rogers is horrible for firmware updates. I guess I have some hope left since this is an Android phone maybe things will be a little different?? If enough of us continue to pester their tech support about issues and customer service about returning our X10's and cancelling our contracts, hopefully they'll take notice soon.

jatt101

Apr 22, 2010
hehehe yeah I know from experience Rogers is horrible for firmware updates. I guess I have some hope left since this is an Android phone maybe things will be a little different?? If enough of us continue to pester their tech support about issues and customer service about returning our X10's and cancelling our contracts, hopefully they'll take notice soon.

lets all keep our fingers crossed and see what happens, hopefully we get a firmware upgrade by end of may at latest

EDIT: so i contacted technical support, and they said they have no clue when the update will be released, but they gave me this link https://your.rogers.com/web_auth/techsupport.asp?type=Product and said all updates will be posted here

Last edited:

noblackthunder

Oct 17, 2009
Stavanger
i had a new firmeware instalt 2 days ago ( from R1FA014 to R1FA016) ... camera is faster .. and some preformance speed up .. alo a tiny bit better batteri i would say ...

edit:

i have and x10 without anny phoneprovider calibration ( or also cald branding if im not wrong) bought in norway :)

figofigo

Mar 1, 2009
Cairo
i had a new firmeware instalt 2 days ago ( from R1FA014 to R1FA016) ... camera is faster .. and some preformance speed up .. alo a tiny bit better batteri i would say ...

edit:

i have and x10 without anny phoneprovider calibration ( or also cald branding if im not wrong) bought in norway :)

did u debrand it to update to .16 ???

jatt101

Apr 22, 2010

edit:

hows the sound and in call volume ?

samygent

Jul 19, 2009
Laval
shouldn't we wait for root before attempting any kind of update ?

And I'm actually happy with my current firmware , phone is way much more faster than my rooted G1

Tectonic

Feb 9, 2009
Don't hold your breath for a Rogers update.

My Nokia N95 came with version 11.2 and there were zero updates from Rogers in all of the time I used it. The version I currently run on it is 31.2 and it sure as hell didn't come from Rogers.

However, I would expect them to update the x10 some time after 2.1 is released from Sony. Keep your fingers crossed.