At the moment only one App Widget is ready for testing, more widgets and configuration options are in the works.
(also works on standard ROMs, no root required)
If someone wants to give it a try:
While in configuration the led is on so you can check how bright your choosen level is.
WARNING: Be carefull about long time operation on all but the lowest brightness level as overheating may kill your led
- fixed problem with non-functional widget on screen rotate or HTC scene change
- Added haptic feedback/vibrate option to widget configuration
- Widget options now persistent
- Reset widget on Power-/Screen-Off
- Added configuration activity to control torch brightness
- Added a HTC widget style version
- HTC kernel needed with Froyo-ROMs (e.g. LeeDroid)