Ruttensoft's CloudFiles - with Dropbox is basically the missing Windows Phone Frontend for the awesome file synchronization tool called Dropbox. Like Dropbox's official iPhone and Android Apps, CloudFiles gives you access to all your stored files and folders in the cloud.
- Browse through your Dropbox Files and Folders
- Create/Delete/Move/Copy Folders
- Delete/Move/Copy Files
- See properties of a file (Name, Folder, Size & Last modified)
- Upload a new file
- Upload a whole folder (!)
- Download a file
- Download a whole folder (!)
- Create a new Text note using the builtin text editor
- Edit text-files within the application, it will directly be saved to your Dropbox account
- Edit all other file types in your favorite Windows Mobile App, afterwards reupload it to your Dropbox account with one click!
- Share your files by sending a link per Email
- ==> All files using a 30-day-expiration link
- ==> Move/Copy a file to the public folder and then share it with one click
- Share your files by sending the file as Email Attachment (Downloading it to the device first)
- Create folder favorites to quickly browse to them
- See your Dropbox Account informations (Username, ID, Space used/Free)
- Lots of file type's are skinned in the list
- Autorotation of the app (if supported)
- Landscape & Portrait-Support
- All Touch Screen Devices supported from WM 6.0+, might work on WM 5.0 too.
- Shoot & Upload pictures with one click (!). It will be stored with continuous numbers (SomeName001, SomeName002) directly in your gallery!
- Bit.ly support for short share links (using your own Bit.ly-Account)
- And lots more
Developers URL : http://www.ruttensoft.com/
Read the full review on : BestWindowsMobileApps.com
Cannot Embed video , so this will take you to viddler
NOTE : I am not the developer, just informing you guys of this great app. Also note the beta is FREE. The fial product will be around 7 USD