Thanks Meter: 12

More
11th May 2010, 12:02 PM |#4  
Flag wuhan
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
`````````````
nice job...try it now!...i saw it on twitter two days ago...
11th May 2010, 12:20 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhang yixi

nice job...try it now!...i saw it on twitter two days ago...

Okay cool, Let me know how you like it and if you got any problems just post and i will get to them

Fastest way to send a bug is with twitter

LOL i am a twitter addict and have it refreshing every 5 minutes haha :P
11th May 2010, 01:23 PM |#6  
Flag Malmö
Thanks Meter: 93

More
And which is the default frequency? 528? Or...

Anyway, flashing right now. I LOVE ur Roms.... hehehe
11th May 2010, 01:28 PM |#7  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 113

More
Just flash.
I feel abit slower than cm5.0.7 test3.
Thanks for the hard work.
11th May 2010, 01:56 PM |#8  
Flag Aurora, Near Chicago
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Hello New Thread.

I kinda figured you fell asleep last night Kolohe. I will check your beta when I get home from work later today and put up the mirror. I am going to keep your old ROMs up there too
11th May 2010, 02:24 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
got a question.

Did a total wipe and when it booted up first time, I got a low space warning. Apparently a whole bunch of my apps that were on SDcard came back as installed. And because on first boot, apps2sd isn't on yet, it tried to put them on internal (I had about +/- 80 apps come back from my 139 total)

So I backed out, rewiped data, dalvik, and ext, and reflashed rom. It boot up fine again, but once again, it immediately installed 7 of the apps (replica island, docs to go, pobs... just to name a few). So I moved them to sd card and all is fine.

The question is:
1. Is this normal? I've never had this happen before CM5 based ROMs. I haven't tried any other Eclair roms except the CM5 based ones and I wasn't sure if this is a behavior that's normal for 2.1 roms.
2. Why only some of the apps come back? Isn't wiping ext supposed to clear it all out or am I mistaken?
11th May 2010, 03:22 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 124

More
Just wanted to let you know, there seems to be a problem with using Backup for Root users. It will break any apps allready installed and fix_permissions or Repair ext will not help, I have found this to be true on all CY5 based roms.

EDIT:Restoring SMS,Call log and even Market DB seems to work fine after running Fix_permissions, Restoring APPS Does Nothing.(No APPS Restored) It Was trying use the Dusted-donuts hack that caused the apps to be Broken.

EDIT:::: The problem WITH APPS NOT WORKING APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY ME TRYING TO USE THE JIT HACK "DUSTED-DONUTS" LIKE I DID WITH 4.1. I believe the JIT Flash Update for Cy5 will work though.

EDIT: JIT-HACK It does work.http://droidbasement.com/db-blog/?p=245 this is what i used.

Thanks again for a great rom!
This thing Flies!
I'm using the Jit-Hack And AnyKernel OC Patch,changed swappiness to 95 in 86supersettings,and cpu refresh to 1000000(kills batt),and Cpu Min/Max to 122800/716000. Still using SetCPU for Sleep/failsafe Profile.

EDIT2: I just noticed that at the initial google sign in screen you can press menu and in addition to the normal Wireless settings option there is now an option to disable auto restore!( I know you probably already knew that and it has been mentioned a hundred times!)
11th May 2010, 03:26 PM |#11  
Flag tampa
Thanks Meter: 217

More
Smile
well gonna give this a try let u know soon for any bugs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
filemovers rule, winzip is your friend

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)